Question about perfect towns?

Sarahycat

Bells
Um hi, so I wasn't sure if I should ask in the question thread or not because my question is kinda complicated and i need to explain. So I just thought it would be best to make a thread

Anyways, my question is about getting the perfect town status. I have the right amount of trees and flowers for sure but every time I talk to Isabella she tells me my town is underdeveloped? I read somewhere at you need at least 10 public works projects and I have:
-2 Bridges (Not including the one you start with)
-Reset Center
-Custom design sign
-Face cutout standee
-Fence
-Fire hydrant
-Water well
-Campsite
-Fountain
-Yellow bench
-Park clock
-And tomorrow I will have a do not enter sign

At this moment I have 11, am I missing something?? Do I need an ordinance? It would be great if someone could answer ASAP! Thanks

Gah...I'm not an expert, but do you ever fish garbage out of the ocean or the ponds and pay the disposal fee? Do you have anything lying around that you shouldn't? I got the feeling before I achieved my Perfect Town Status that the "underdeveloped" speech was sort of a placeholder, if that makes sense.

I think the problem may be something else. Do you have any needed upgrades, such as the Nook Brothers shop or something else? I'm just brainstorming because I don't recall if there are stores that you need to achieve a Perfect Town, but maybe that's it.

Have you perhaps not donated enough to the Museum? Maybe I shouldn't post but I think there is a real possibility that one of these things may help you finally get it.

Oh, and once you achieve a Perfect Town for even ONE DAY do NOT change ANYTHING! No new projects, no nothing. Just keep it up or the "trash" and "landfill" remarks will come back to haunt you. Don't forget to water your flowers EVERY DAY without fail. You basically need to have everything pristine and sparkly.

Gah...I'm not an expert, but do you ever fish garbage out of the ocean or the ponds and pay the disposal fee? Do you have anything lying around that you shouldn't? I got the feeling before I achieved my Perfect Town Status that the "underdeveloped" speech was sort of a placeholder, if that makes sense.

I think the problem may be something else. Do you have any needed upgrades, such as the Nook Brothers shop or something else? I'm just brainstorming because I don't recall if there are stores that you need to achieve a Perfect Town, but maybe that's it.

Have you perhaps not donated enough to the Museum? Maybe I shouldn't post but I think there is a real possibility that one of these things may help you finally get it.

Oh, and once you achieve a Perfect Town for even ONE DAY do NOT change ANYTHING! No new projects, no nothing. Just keep it up or the "trash" and "landfill" remarks will come back to haunt you. Don't forget to water your flowers EVERY DAY without fail. You basically need to have everything pristine and sparkly.

Thanks for responding! Though I never ever EVER leave anything around my town so the first isn't the problem. I also have the third upgrade for nookling junction so not that either I presume. I think I donated plenty to my museum, hmm I have been mostly working on my town before my museum and I recently restarted my game so I guess its worth a try!! Thanks

It's not a matter of how many public works projects, it's a matter of which ones you have. Take a look at Thonky's guide to see which pwps you'll need to increase or decrease certain factors (abundant living and nature) to attain a balance. Also, more trees, flowers, and bushes can never really hurt :)

ROFL! Well, then I guess it isn't perfect! I went to it and wondered if you had too low of a citizen count. Hmmm...I really don't know, then! It took me forever to see my first Jacob's Ladder, and I wasn't even really looking for Perfect Town Status. Maybe the key is to not give a rip and just play for awhile. :D

Having your town set to Beautiful Town helps with the Prefect Town thing because weeds don't grow as much and flowers don/t wither/wilt as fast either.
My friend got prefect town by having that set and having a few 'Flower' themed PWPs as well as a Park/Picnic area in their town.
I don't know if that will help you but it seems to have helped my friend. Oh also, DO NOT BUILD Any Trash Themed PWPs.

Back