• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Question about Gulliver’s cargo ship

Velvet Hearts

Bells
Red Cosmos
Famous Mushroom
White Cosmos
Red Candy
Cherry (Fruit)
So I have a little question about how the Gulliver islands work, once you ?complete? an island, will they never appear again once you refresh then? Hopefully not because I?m really farming these cookie islands (*^▽^*)

Those won't appear again. You can find a list, I think by going to the refresh screen and clicking on the question mark. Just be careful not to refresh accidentally! The list tells which islands are only available until completed and which always come back. I finished all the cookie islands.

Those won't appear again. You can find a list, I think by going to the refresh screen and clicking on the question mark. Just be careful not to refresh accidentally! The list tells which islands are only available until completed and which always come back. I finished all the cookie islands.

How many cookie islands are there?

Three. You can send the ship for a single piece of fruit and it’s back in four minutes! This is based on me belonging to the trial subscription, so it might be longer than four minutes if you don’t.

Three. You can send the ship for a single piece of fruit and it’s back in four minutes! This is based on me belonging to the trial subscription, so it might be longer than four minutes if you don’t.

I don't have the trial and I think it was either 4 or 5 minutes for me.

i absolutley love the gulliver update, and completed the only cookie island avalaible for me, im hoping they have a lot more cookie islands up for offer

Three. You can send the ship for a single piece of fruit and it?s back in four minutes! This is based on me belonging to the trial subscription, so it might be longer than four minutes if you don?t.

Oh, thanks for the info. I already finished 2/3 cookie islands. Wish there were more. I could use a little catching up with the catalog.

Back