• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Question about dream addresses

Chachamaru

Indeedaroo
Bells
Switch
2687-6594-5783
Island
Neroli
User Title Color Change
Hello, If this isnt in the right place im so sorry! So.. Its occurred to me that sometimes when you visit a dream, a character can sometimes be indoors and usually its a nuisance because they block pathways/make it hard to look at the home. I was just wondering if anyone knows what it is that makes certain characters be inside the houses as appose to outside. Im a little paranoid because I just recently saved my dream address during a rainstorm without holding an umbrella and thought maybe this might have something to do with it? :confused: Thanks for any and all info regarding this little mystery.

As far as I know, it's pretty much random. My dream address always has one character in their house so it's different every time I visit it. Weather has nothing to do with it. :)

As far as I know, it's pretty much random. My dream address always has one character in their house so it's different every time I visit it. Weather has nothing to do with it. :)
Ah thanks so much for the info. Thats good to know then :blush:

Back