• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

dream addresses with this layout?

asuka

Dearly Beloved
Bells
Switch
1430-8747-7217
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Pink Feather
heya! i recently reset my island and chose a layout very similar to this one:
1685212246925.png

i was wondering if anyone knew of any dream addresses that use this layout, as i'm looking for some inspiration on decorating my resident services! it's a bit close to the beach, but besides that, it has tons of room to decorate!

I don't know about dream addresses, but if you're wondering about decorating resident services, since it's so close to the beach, why not make it a Tiki Bar area?!

I don't know about dream addresses, but if you're wondering about decorating resident services, since it's so close to the beach, why not make it a Tiki Bar area?!
OOOH that's a really cool idea, like an area dedicated next to it for beachside PAAAAARTAYIN'?!? i think that sounds super cool!!! i was gonna do a forest themed town, but hmm i feel like a tiki area could still fit in?

I think I had this layout a few years ago and it was in the Southeren Hemisphere. Kinda look like that. I must say that layout is rare because Resident Services is so far away from the airport.

Back