• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling pwyw headshots

vogelbiene

the bird lord
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (17) +
i need some tbt and you need some art so let's get it started
i'm doing two slots at a time, but it's not fcfs. 60% character 50% offer
they're digital, but traditional art is an option!!
slots;;
  • slot one; Samansu
  • slot two; amye.miller

waiting list;;
  • ShayminSkies

examples;;
{X} (owned by kianli @ tbt)
{X}
{X}

Last edited:
Hi friend!

Your art is lovely! Can I have a slot? Is 100 TBT too low? I'm not sure how to price art in TBT... :C Let me know! If you are interested here is my OC
X! The art by Kiiro is the most accurate. The other 2 pics are generic references until I get more art of my OC.

Hair is brown, eyes are green, glasses are black. No bangs, and please don't forget the birthmark. She is studious, serious, and kind. I know she is a bit boring design-wise, but I hope it's ok! If you decide to do anything I will leave all the details of expression and stuff up to you.

~Thanks!

Hi friend!

Your art is lovely! Can I have a slot? Is 100 TBT too low? I'm not sure how to price art in TBT... :C Let me know! If you are interested here is my OC
X! The art by Kiiro is the most accurate. The other 2 pics are generic references until I get more art of my OC.

Hair is brown, eyes are green, glasses are black. No bangs, and please don't forget the birthmark. She is studious, serious, and kind. I know she is a bit boring design-wise, but I hope it's ok! If you decide to do anything I will leave all the details of expression and stuff up to you.

~Thanks!

Oh no, she's quite fine!! Thank you for asking for my art qoq
I'll certainly draw her!! 100 tbt is fine uvu
I'll let you know when I'm done!!

Oh no, she's quite fine!! Thank you for asking for my art qoq
I'll certainly draw her!! 100 tbt is fine uvu
I'll let you know when I'm done!!

Yay! Thank you! I actually deleted the other 2 generic references, so all that is left is the actual OC! ^-^ Shall I send the TBT now for you my friend? Let me know!

Yay! Thank you! I actually deleted the other 2 generic references, so all that is left is the actual OC! ^-^ Shall I send the TBT now for you my friend? Let me know!

Nope!! I request that you send the tbt after you get your art please qoq

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also do cheebs!! hmu if you want one.
I don't care if you like pay me 1 tbt for them; I know my art isn't worth much haha

Oh! Yes please! It will be the same character, and I'll let you decide what she is wearing and the pose! I like her in skirts or dresses though. ^-^ I'm sure it will be awesome!

And no prob! I will wait to send the bells until you are done. ^-^

Hi! Would you consider drawing my newest OC, Rachel?

http://sta.sh/01n97n150xkk

I'm kinda broke right now so I can only offer 75TBT. I totally understand if that's too low. Thanks for considering! :)

Yes, that's perfectly fine!! I shall get to that soon uvu
Chibi or headshot?

@Samansu I've just got to colour and add details to your two pieces uvu it shan't be long until you get it!!

Chibi or headshot?

@Samansu I've just got to colour and add details to your two pieces uvu it shan't be long until you get it!!

Hooray! I can't wait! <3 Also feel free to use them for examples on your post if you want! ^-^

Could I be the 3rd slot? :D After you are done, any of these would be fine, https://toyhou.se/ShayminSkies/characters/folder:122741/order:name/1 (would prefer ones with less art) your pick ^^ and I'm offering 100?... lemme know if that's too low I understand >.<

Sure!! 100 tbt is fine quq I'll take whatever right now. I'll put you on a waiting list!! Though you shouldn't be waiting for too long ;v;

Hooray! I can't wait! <3 Also feel free to use them for examples on your post if you want! ^-^

I will!! Thank you for the go-ahead there uvu I'll credit you too!! It's your character after all uvu

Chibi or headshot?

Oh! I didn't know you were offering chibis as well! Maybe a chibi then, if that's okay. c:

Sure!! 100 tbt is fine quq I'll take whatever right now. I'll put you on a waiting list!! Though you shouldn't be waiting for too long ;v;

I will!! Thank you for the go-ahead there uvu I'll credit you too!! It's your character after all uvu

Aww! You're so sweet! Thank you! ^///^

Back