• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PS3's controller to be even more similar to Wii's?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
Niiice...

Guys, stop bashing Sony.
ewww, that edit sucks.
>_>

plus, anyone thats ever played a sony system would probably say that X should be where the triangle is on that, because X is like the A for nintendo.
I didnt make it.

And, Sony "copying" Ninty like this is a good thing for us as consumers. Because, once the companies keep on trying to outdo each other, the end result is something that's amazing.
I figured, based on your sig.
Um..was that a compliment?

Thanks?

Ugg I hate sony having to copy ideas, they need to put a little money into researching something new. and somehow I feel that sony doing this, while nt focusing on it will lead to it being like an eye toy, boy did those suck up the place. you need to find something new, so the eyetoy was a good shot, but you need to put time, and thought to games for it. That is why the DS is doing so well, they have plenty of games that use the touch screen in significant ways. You can't make something like the eyetoy or a motion sensing controller without providing good things to use it with. Nintendo finds ways to use things like the motion sensing controller in games like Zelda, I really liked how it controlled. Sony has just never put much effort into extra things.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
DSCUBER9000 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
As you can probably imagine, many people are once again calling Sony "copiers" and I don't see how they would be wrong. Seems like "copying" to me!
I don't know. Sony must have been working on this before Nintendo has. :rolleyes:
Why's that? If they were working on it before Nintendo was, they would have come out with it before Nintendo did.
Sarcasm. Most Sony fanboys claim that Sony's been working on motion-sensitivity in the PS3 controller for two years.

;)

Anyway, I don't see this patent becoming any sort of product unless Sony creates a one-handed controller, which would be embarrassingly similar to the Wii Remote. I doubt Sony would go THAT far down that road. Then again, they went to great lengths to get the analog stick Dual Shock controller a year or two after the Playstation released...

DSCUBER9000 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
DSCUBER9000 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
As you can probably imagine, many people are once again calling Sony "copiers" and I don't see how they would be wrong. Seems like "copying" to me!
I don't know. Sony must have been working on this before Nintendo has. :rolleyes:
Why's that? If they were working on it before Nintendo was, they would have come out with it before Nintendo did.
Sarcasm. Most Sony fanboys claim that Sony's been working on motion-sensitivity in the PS3 controller for two years.

;)

Anyway, I don't see this patent becoming any sort of product unless Sony creates a one-handed controller, which would be embarrassingly similar to the Wii Remote. I doubt Sony would go THAT far down that road. Then again, they went to great lengths to get the analog stick Dual Shock controller a year or two after the Playstation released...
Oh... I thought you were serious because people do actually say stuff like that. :gyroidtongue:

Back