• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Ψ Tamago + Mori Ψ 〓 CLOSED 〓

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you always have a Lolly available? I feel like eveyrtime I look at your thread you have her in boxes lol! or am I hallucinating....

how do you always have a Lolly available? I feel like eveyrtime I look at your thread you have her in boxes lol! or am I hallucinating....

LOL you must have confused my thread with others - the last time I have Lolly was 03-27-2015, along with Ankha:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...y-A-n-k-h-a-(-ΦωΦ-)&highlight=

I have 2 cycling towns with REAL speed cycling, and having duplicate villagers can happen pretty often.
Unlike a lot of other 'cyclers' here who always have a bunch of popular villagers readily available,
I do not use any cloning/saved files or game-enhancing-devices. ^__~

LOL you must have confused my thread with others - the last time I have Lolly was 03-27-2015, along with Ankha:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...y-A-n-k-h-a-(-ΦωΦ-)&highlight=

I have 2 cycling towns with REAL speed cycling, and having duplicate villagers can happen pretty often.
Unlike a lot of other 'cyclers' here who always have a bunch of popular villagers readily available,
I do not use any cloning/saved files or game-enhancing-devices. ^__~

oh no I didn't mean it like that... I meant like you were super lucky is all! I know you legit son!

oh no I didn't mean it like that... I meant like you were super lucky is all! I know you legit son!

Heehee, I know ^3^ Yeah me & my luck.
BUt yeah, I'll definitely keep eyes out for Bianaca &Cole for ya~~~

lurking hard for alice! she's impossible to find ;_;

I do not have her in my towns recently but I'll keep an eye out too! GL!

Closing for the night ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey, since it says you don't remove auto voids, does that mean if I wanted Peaches I wouldn't be able to get her? :(

I'm very sorry for being pushy, especially since you were so kind to me before, but is Rod available? If he's not, then I'll know to start looking to buy him elsewhere. Thanks and sorry again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back