• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Ψ Tamago + Mori Ψ 〓 CLOSED 〓

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, why can't we take off auto-voids?.-. Sorry to bother you. xD I've just been looking for Mallary for a month or two and was wondering if you had her, why I wouldn't be able to buy since she'd be an av. :p

I'll take stitches for 250 TBT, just give me a minute to finish gathering it c:
Just PM'd you. If still interested in stitches pls kindly send bells and add Mori's FC (not the one in sig),
and gates will open shortly after that. Thanks!

Just curious, why can't we take off auto-voids?.-. Sorry to bother you. xD I've just been looking for Mallary for a month or two and was wondering if you had her, why I wouldn't be able to buy since she'd be an av. :p
To put it bluntly, I do not care for a lot of villagers, and those I don't like/don't care for will be on auto-void.
I see Mallary pretty often and I believe I voided one or two in th epast month or so.
There are 51485623694412 cycling threads and I wish you best of luck in finding Mallary soon! C:

@hayleyblack2u71: sorry it gets busy at work, I am unable to use my 3DS to trade, so I've already refunded you the belss. Thanks.

Tamago: Flora the lovely peppy flamingo is in boxes. 50 BTB.

Mori: Stitches the lazy cub. 250 BTB.

( ^--^ )
I'd like to say A HEARTY THANKS to everyone who have supported this thread,
and everyone who have adopted from Tamago & Mori in the past.

Much to my dismay, the flooding of dupers/villager cloners have greatly affected the game and this forum.
It's quite amusing to witness how this place has gradually succumbed to certain devices and methods of 'game enhancing', and everyone choose to turn a blind eye and ignore the problem.
If that's the way the tide is turning, so be it.

That said, I also realized that I've ran out of reasons to convince myself to continue cycling,
seeing how it has turned into nothing more than a waste of my (already limited) play time.

The two cycling towns, Tamago & Mori, would most likely be suspended in time as two glorified storage warehouses.
Or better yet, they would be wiped clean for reselling as used games.

Anywho, it has been a fantastic time while it lasted.
Happy crossing & perhaps we will meet again in the next AC game! Take care & Goodbye! *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back