• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

PrincessBoo's Castle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, no stealing my traps! How can you see them if they are invisible, you took fake ones :p, the invisible ones are invisible and I'm the only one who can see them :p. If you don't pay me $1,000 more I shall hold your prince hostage :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

It's been nice doing business with ya. Now, here's your prince.

Mua<big><big><big>ha</big><big><big><big><big><big>hahahahahahaha</big></big></big>

PCB, I think you should change the name of your account to like....something else...just make a new one....please?

LOL, yeah...

@PCB, i said that I was taking the prince, and then I gave them back cuz you gave me the ransome (whatever it's called)

Ok Koehler your the butler!

here are the jobs so far!

Jobs

Butler:Koehler
Cook:
Head Cook:
Assistant Cook:
Handmaiden:
Cleaner Person:
Security Guard:
Security Guard:
Killer On The Loose:kolvo
Cleaner Person:
Ninja:
Ninja:
Tips Person:
Room Service Person:
Help person:
Ninja Ghost security Guard:pKMNmastersamus
Servant:
Servant:
Prince:princeBoo
Princess:princessBoo Duh!

You can stab he people but they will become alive again that's the magic of my castle.

Not like other castles that have Killers on the loose and the people die <_<

Anyways back to trickery :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

*Puts 5 billion traps for The Killer on the loose (Kolvo) to fall in*

I bet I will catch somebody today :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Not like all of my other traps those are very disapointing traps I serously, have no luck with traps <_<

-stabs Koehler-

No wiping... blood is my juice... pain is my soul....... :evillaugh:

When I'm evil that is.

When Im good I like to pet bunnies!!!!!!!!

:blink:
Cute cute cute bunnies.

-takes bunny and runs off with it-

All bunnies will be mine...mine....ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you forgot 1 bunny!!

The Evil monster's bunny! :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

If you want to get the bunny you must defeat teh evil monster :evillaugh: :evillaugh: wich will be impossible cuz you need the key to the door of the 13th floor and not many people have come out of the 13th floor!! :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: Actually nobody really went in.....YET!! :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

there is evil Ninjas :ph43r: :ph43r: covering the door and tehre is also very disapointed people behind the ninjas <_< and there is angry peoplke with bug signs :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: (teh sings don't say off topic)

and then there is crying people

:'(

And the last people that are there are the pacman fans :eh: :eh:

But after you go throught ALL THAT you still can't get in the door, you need the key! (wich I have)

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back