• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

PrincessBoo's Castle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessBoo

Bells
EGH....HOW'D YOU GET THE KEY TO MY CASTLE!!?? oh well..... >_<

I'm PrincessBoo and I love Video Games!

:wub:

*EGH! there's the trap door! I keep on falling thorught them and I wouldn't go to teh second floor right now....Let's just say that something very odd has happened in my castle*

Start some trickery! :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

MMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Well apperently yes, but I just made one and somehow I made two so sorry it was a mistake! :r <_<

p.s you don't have to go to both!lol

Just a question.... but are you and alt of PrinceBoo...

You seem very alike in your introductions to your... 'places'.

Kolvo said:
Just a question.... but are you and alt of PrinceBoo...

You seem very alike in your introductions to your... 'places'.
Nope. Storm said they are using diffrent Ips... I think...

Ok well yes, I do know PrinceBoo he is my friend and he showed me this site!

And no we aren't dating like some people thought... <_< And there's also no

:wub: going on between us.

Just to tell you guys whoever has the word "Boo" in their account name has almost the same power as me in my castle.

I'm kinda new at this I only became a member like a week ago so....can somebody tell me how to do one of those cool signatures plz? cuz I have no clue how to make one :wacko:

PrincessBoo said:
Ok well yes, I do know PrinceBoo he is my friend and he showed me this site!

And no we aren't dating like some people thought... <_< And there's also no

:wub: going on between us.

Just to tell you guys whoever has the word "Boo" in their account name has almost the same power as me in my castle.

I'm kinda new at this I only became a member like a week ago so....can somebody tell me how to do one of those cool signatures plz? cuz I have no clue how to make one :wacko:
I'll make you one for free.

:eek:

All done:
ssig6cu.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3331/ssig6cu.jpg[/IMG]
It's a start. Now what you do is you copy the code. Go to your control pannel signature menu and paste it in your sig.

It's okay, you'll catch on to this place quickly :p. Anyways, back to trickery!!!!!!! *Sets a billion traps in the castle* I bet I'll catch somneone today :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Thanks for making me the sigg and *AHHHHH!! falls in one trap*

By the end of the month I'll probably know a lot about thgis stuff! (And not be clueless! <_< )

Ha, you have been my first victim to fall in a trap

:p Now who shall be my next. Now I put up some invisible walls he he he he he he he he he he he he he

Ha, I'm a ghost, i can go right through the traps *goes to the bathroom* aaaah, see, i didn't get hurt, muahahahahahahaha, AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! darn, i fell through a hole <_<

HAHAHAHA I will replace them with invisible ones!
:rofl: ( I don't know if it will still work though >_< )

*goes downstairs and puts a BIG hole on the floor right in front of the door!*

PKMNMasterSamus said:
*Looks at castle, looks at neighboring castle (PB's)* wow, this castle is small, we need to make it bigger
Mine is the castle and PB is teh mansion lol everybody gets it mixed up! <_<

You are such a copyca...boo PrincessBoo!
Oh well, this will make an interesting addition to TBT..
Me and PrincessBoo are different people. for one, shes a girl and I am a boy.
and notice that she doesnt know as much about forums?
Yeah. Oh well. Its both of our first forum....*sniif* I'll never forget tbt.

WHY ARE MY POSTS SO LONG!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back