• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pretty odd question... But...

G4ME0VERR

2Sp00ky
Bells
How do you kill your trees? Like.. make them leaveless? I'm trying to make myself a hunted forest and I need bare dead tree's. I went shaking my trees the last two days, but none of them lost their leaves.

Also does it effect perfect town rating? I don't care OVERLY much about that, but I'm curious.

Last edited:
You cannot kill them. The only way to get trees like that is plant your town's perfect fruit and shake it about nine times. The leaves will then fall off, but now you have perfect fruit. That's really the only way, sorry.

And I'm not positive on if it affects the rating, but I'm pretty sure it does.

Shaking them does not cause the leaves to fall off for the non-perfect fruit tree or happy saplings. The best way to get the dead tree look for a haunted theme, is having the Perfect fruit trees, they only last I think 8 shakes (shaking the fruit out of the tree), then they are dead. So if you don't already have a bunch of perfect fruit trees in your town work on that, and then shake them until they get to the dead stage.

Back