• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🏝️ Post Your Vacation Homes & Facilities! 🏝️

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
Forgive me for being late to the party but I just got Happy Home Paradise and I needed a place to share all of my favourite villager's vacation homes! Here are the first couple favourites so far:

Aurora's Flower Shop

Candi's Crafty Cabin

Shari's House of Perennials

Alli's Mushroom Forest

Restaurant

Cafe

Apparel Shop

Post your vacation homes below! Also share your archipelago's facilities!

Last edited:
Here are a few vacation homes I designed as well a facility.
IMG_0290.jpeg

Café Sumikko is based on the café of the same name in Sumikko Gurashi.

IMG_0291.jpeg

Cheap Cheap Kitchen takes inspiration from the fourth stage in PaRappa The Rapper.

IMG_0292.jpeg

I used the Treasure Eatery from Pokemon Scarlet & Violet as my muse while designing Mitzi’s vacation home.

IMG_0293.jpeg

Finally, Zucker’s vacation home is essentially a mini version of Kitakami’s Festival of Masks (Also in Scarlet & Violet, but as a DLC)

I could go on and on and on about how great The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero is (especially when it comes to that “wowzers” kid!) but that is irrelevant to the whole point of me posting this, which is to show off what I did in HHP.

Back