• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

The hockey team that I was cheering for at the game I went to won. It's no blue berry muffin, but hey, it was a great game!

Nothing much happened to me today, in fact I've been feeling kind of emotional. :') BUT, I did manage to study a bit for exams, and went out for dinner at a pub tonight with family. So can't all be bad right? Probably going to head to bed early too. <3

I finally started my PC up after nearly a year LOL. I had to stop using it because my desk and chair were really bad for my back, but a few months ago I got some nice gear from IKEA and it's made a huge difference. I never bothered setting up my desktop PC again until now because I had just been working from my laptop, but now I've finally made the effort to sit down with this damn thing and get everything in order. Feels good, can't wait to start playing some games in my free time again.

I drove myself to this really nice mall and found some shweet deals on clothes and a new purse. I'm out $65 that I didn't really have but eh oh well. They're really cute!

I drank the best lemonade ever and my dad bought me some almond milk from the store just when I was about to run out of it.

i got something to make my life happier, at first i was really weirded out by the whole thing but now i'm ecstatically trying on my old clothing lol
i feel really confident and its really amazing, i havent felt this way for so long.

Got to visit family today and had my best friend over tonight to watch TV shows and eat pizza together. <3

It was actually last night, but in my All City Band auditions I placed 3rd out of 22 people (and I messed up a lot kind of woops) beating some people in a higher level than me, so I'm honestly super happy of where I placed. Now to do Region auditions tomorrow :'D

I just got to see Rogue one with my friends. It was a fun day, until I got home...

Back