• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Noone hmu asking to leave my home today. Hopefully it can stay like this until march.

I got to do Xmas and got a bomber jacket that was cheap for my mom since it was a Costco members only deal, shirts, pants, $25 from lottery tickets, and what not. I liked it all.

love this thread

today, i got told that my art was really gorgeous and thoughtful :blush:

I only just woke up but I guess...my mum posted my Jungkook photocard for me and now I'm just waiting for my J-Hope one! Can't wait eeep ;;;

Had a chill Boxing Day with family, eating more food, playing games, watching TV. Got some more money too which I'm gonna put towards getting a nose piercing and probably spending money once I'm back at uni. Also good news because one of my cute (guy) friends said he can definitely come stay at my house in a few days time, and we're spending New Year's together. :')

i ate some chocolate, which is always good c:

(my scale would say otherwise tho lmao)

The mailman delivered my parcel despite it being a public holiday??? Not complaining though.

I went out to get thank you notes. Bought some fruits and vegetables too. Won an auction for an ipad mini and keyboard/case attachment that comes with it, going to bed right after I submit this.

I'm off until the 4th so I have some time on my hands lol.

took the initiative to finally get my sh-- together & scheduled lots of appointments ranging from therapy to haircuts & i am quite happy about it.

Back