• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Positivity Thread :3

there's no medicine for the soul better than sleep. take a nap (even cry urself to sleep if u need that) and i promise you that when you wake up, you will feel marginally better.

Last edited:
Hey you! Stop making this thread so sad! It wants you to talk to it so it can tell its friends that it spoke with somebody who deserves to be a celebrity!

This is for whoever post a comment after me. You are AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, and WONDERFUL in your own special way! Never allow yourself to be defined by someone else's opinion on you. Have a great day! <3

aogashima-072016-10-03-042839.jpg
w7KVChL.jpg
Lake-Bled-Photo-by-Cory-Schadt-980x513.jpg
st-george-island.jpg

Last edited:
deep breathing helps. self care helps. every therapist suggests them to me and i do my best to follow through! :)

I forgot where I heard this:
A comedian tells the same joke twice and nobody laughs the second time. So he says:
"You don't laugh at the same thing repeatedly- So why do we cry over the same things over and over?"

i just heard this in a song i thought it would be perfect for here!

Why frown when the sun comes round?
Even if you feel shaken or upside down
When the daytime hits you'll be great my friend
Just make it through this, you can make it through this.

You can't get just the toy. After you finish the happy meal, you get what you want.

I'm not one to insult, but everyone looks so basic and plain compared to you <3

You are able to have cute little animals as companions.

That's one reason why life is worth living for.

If you say you fail at everything, you're gonna fail at failing. So yeah. You suck at failing.
(Reviving my old thread!)

I love that someone created this thread especially since my partner and i are trying really hard to improve and make 2018 a positive, healthy, happy year!

no matter what you do or don't get done today: You are enough. Never forget it.

Back