• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Police Station.

taylalatbh

Bells
Do the items in your police station change? I've read that you can have up to 20 items in there, and once you have 20, it replaces the first ones with more. But I've not had more than about 10 and the items haven't changed since I started my town! Any items I take do get replaced, but that's only if I take them. Do I need to take all the items for more to respawn? I've read that the police station is the best way to get sloppy items but I don't ever see any.

Heeeellpp.

Well there's only enough space for 10 items, so pretty sure that is the limit. And yeah, it collects all items you've lost (mostly to plots/visiters) Once you've claimed all (but 9) of the items that you lost yourself, then it should spawn random ones.
I don't think that it cycles out older items as I had a full station before and had some things claimed by the bottom of Redds tent and they didn't cycle.

Though I've never had any sloppy items in my Police station, only from Re-tail.

Last edited:
The first five items will be random items. If those five spots are occupied, you won't get new random items. So it's a good idea to take an item or two each time you go in there.

Quick question! How do you unlock it? I've been playing for ages and not a thing!
It works the same way as pwps, but requested by any type of villager. I had a Jock (or was a it a Smug?) ping me about it in my previous town, and a Normal pinged me in my current town. It seems like it's one of the first pwps they'll ping you for, but it could be just me being lucky.

Hmmm I've had several pings for PWPs from villagers, infact Pashmina pinged me today asking for a bus stop! Will have to keep waiting it seems!

It works the same way as pwps, but requested by any type of villager. I had a Jock (or was a it a Smug?) ping me about it in my previous town, and a Normal pinged me in my current town. It seems like it's one of the first pwps they'll ping you for, but it could be just me being lucky.

It's random on when they'll suggest it; On my first copy it took 3-4 months for it to be suggested but on my new game I think I got it suggested in the first week. :)

It's random on when they'll suggest it; On my first copy it took 3-4 months for it to be suggested but on my new game I think I got it suggested in the first week. :)
Thanks for confirming it for me. I got the police station after the first few pwp pings, so I thought it was a normal thing. Guess it's random like any other pwp then. Wonder why it wouldn't behave differently though, since you can't demolish it like any other pwp.

Back