• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokesplosion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it works now.

Looks quite empty and in need of some new topics. I suggest putting a few in each forum as it looks better then seeing a board with a bunch of empty forums.

Good luck!

The home page has been updated and looks 150.67% better!
If you have suggestions on how to make the site better or if you have something you want on the website just pm or email me.

Major forum upgrade! The forum is now integrated into site, so now you can upload pictures.

I've revamped the site completely again. Now it's a Wiki/Forums/EventCalendar/Quiz site.

But this is not like other Wiki sites (Wikipedia, Bulbapedia). Pokesplosion's pages are written from a person view. Providing helpful information to all.

I've added some cool new features that include an Arcade that has about 15 games now and more are being added every day, the forums have a more customizable style that looks a lot better, and the you can compete with other users in the arcade to get the high score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back