• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon X and Y Vivillon Pattern Exchange!

Omg, why didn't I think to evolve the wonder trade scatterbugs?! I usually trade them away lol.

I am hating the gts pokeball pattern trades at the moment. I found one for Arceus and I have one from my other game, but it has some stupid ribbon and won't trade. Rawr!

if it's any consolation, the ones on the GTS are 100% hacked. The real event ones are in cherish balls, and like Arceus and whatnot they can't even be put on the GTS!

Omg, why didn't I think to evolve the wonder trade scatterbugs?! I usually trade them away lol.

I am hating the gts pokeball pattern trades at the moment. I found one for Arceus and I have one from my other game, but it has some stupid ribbon and won't trade. Rawr!

I used to trade them away too but I realized that their region is set from where they originated from so it would be better to evolve them to see their pattern. :)

But I'm upset that I found a Jungle pattern on the GTS and the person was looking for another Vivillion and I tried to trade one and it was already traded. ;_; Always happens. It happened a lot with River patterns.

if it's any consolation, the ones on the GTS are 100% hacked. The real event ones are in cherish balls, and like Arceus and whatnot they can't even be put on the GTS!

Aw, I just get annoyed when gts only allows certain pokemon to be traded. I don't really care if it is a hacked Vivillon or not. I just think pokeball looks cool. I have received weirder pokemon from gts before, like Cynthia's Garchomp. lol It said met at the pokemon league....obvious hack. :p

My native is Polar. I'm looking for Monsoon, Icy and Sandstorm patterns ;w;

Any chance this is still open? I have garden pattern as native and would love to trade a few eggs for OT to get both genders twice. Let me know what you'd be after other than my vivillon and we'll arrange a trade. FC is 3583-1828-0320 for x. Unsure about my y at present as I may reset it this weekend to get another region

Back