• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon X and Y Vivillon Pattern Exchange!

Thank you for starting this thread! It is my dream come true!

My native Vivillon has the Garden Pattern. So sign me up please :)

I am looking for any of the following, in the following order of priority:

1. Tundra Pattern
2. Modern Pattern
3. Savanna Pattern
4. Meadow Pattern
5. Polar Pattern
6. Ocean Pattern

But I am also happy to trade with others for patterns I don't have, which are all except for Garden and Elegant.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want to trade with me! :D

Last edited:
Thank you for starting this thread! It is my dream come true!

My native Vivillon has the Garden Pattern. So sign me up please :)

I am looking for any of the following, in the following order of priority:

1. Tundra Pattern
2. Modern Pattern
3. Savanna Pattern
4. Meadow Pattern
5. Polar Pattern
6. Ocean Pattern

But I am also happy to trade with others for patterns I don't have, which are all except for Garden and Elegant.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want to trade with me! :D

I can get you a polar pattern. Lemmie know if you want it as a scatterbug or fully evolved.

Hiya! I'm 4 short of completing my collection, I still need Monsoon, Ocean, Sandstorm, and Archipelago

My in-game pattern is Modern (nothing special) so I'd be willing to trade some of my extra patterns for the above mentioned. If anyone could help I'd be so grateful! :)

My friend code is 0533-4047-9447, feel free to add me for Friend Safari's as well

I am mainly just looking for Sandstorm now. I will still help anyone out who wants an Ocean or a Polar pattern though, even if they don't have a Sandstorm one. Just PM me or post here if interested.

I require icy snow, tundra, monsoon, archipelago sandstorm, river, sun, and ocean patterns. I can supply high plains patterns

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I trade you for an ocean pattern

Last edited:
I have:
3 elegant
3 Meadow
2 Garden
3 High Plains
4 Marine
3 Polar
5 Modern
My native is High Plains
Not looking for vivillons or anything in particular, but if you have any of these you will help me a lot (Deerling Spring Form,Sawsbuck Fall and Winter Forms, Wormadam ground/sand and metal forms, and Gastrodon East Sea Form)
Also:
I'm kind of OCD and if someone is willing to trade their english named icy wind for my korean one and my french monsoon for their english one, I will be forever grateful. :)

I only have the "River" pattern. I can grab them all the time. I'm looking for all the others, I only have the River pattern..

I have the Polar pattern, looking for everything minus that and Monsoon.

Last edited:
Once we hit a combined total of 100 thousand trades on the GTS, Fancy pattern Vivillon will be given out(I assume as a wifi event world-wide). Last I checked, we were 15 thousand away.

I've recently begun my vivillon collection and I am currently looking for the following patterns:

- archipalego
- garden
- icy snow
- monsoon
- ocean
- sandstorm
- sun

My native vivillon is polar, and I have extra elegants to spare. Thanks!

First Post updated! Sorry for that it was long overdue. I believe I added everyone who wasn't already on the list.

edit// got all vivillon patterns now!! if you need a polar one though, feel free to contact me :)

I'm looking for these patterns:
Archipelago, Sandstorm.

I have these extras:
Polar (native), Modern, Elegant, Savanna x2, Ocean x2, High Plains (nicknamed KOLA ZUSIAxD... sry got it in a trade;; )

I also have some 5iv pokemon I could trade! please PM me if you want to trade ; u ;

Last edited:
Looking for the pokeball colored vivillon from the Paris event c:
Willing to trade a 5IV monsoon vivillon pattern for it

Feel free to message me since I'll see it faster :>

Looking for the pokeball patter, willing to pay TBT or legendaries

I finally checked which Vivillons I have and even managed to get some online from GTS.

I'm missing the following

Icy Snow Pattern
Tundra Pattern
Continental Pattern
Archipelago Pattern
Savanna Pattern
Sun Pattern

I have an extra Meadow and Elegant pattern to trade. I'll look through the thread and try to find people to trade with hopefully. I have some IV bred rejects I'd be willing to trade too.

Hi everyone.

I'm currently looking for these patterns:

Icy Snow
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Jungle

(Don't know if Fancy and Pokeball is out yet.)

I have these patterns:
Modern x1
Archipelago x1
Polar x1
Elegant x1
Meadow x1
Marine x1
High Plains x1

My native is Modern. I have no idea of the stats and IVs of these extras I have, and I don't care what the stats are of the patterns I get. It just matters that I have them to complete my collection.

Please PM me if you would like to trade. Thank you. :)

I'm no longer looking for a River pattern anymore. I received a Scatterbug from Wonder Trade and when I evolved it, it became a River pattern. ^_^

I'm no longer looking for a River pattern anymore. I received a Scatterbug from Wonder Trade and when I evolved it, it became a River pattern. ^_^

Omg, why didn't I think to evolve the wonder trade scatterbugs?! I usually trade them away lol.

I am hating the gts pokeball pattern trades at the moment. I found one for Arceus and I have one from my other game, but it has some stupid ribbon and won't trade. Rawr!

Back