• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon X and Y Vivillon Pattern Exchange!

Holla

🌸
Bells
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Hello there TBTers! I'm setting up this thread to help those of us who are trying to get all of the Vivillon patterns. Just post here what Vivillon pattern(s) you have to trade and/or what you are looking for. I will personally take any design, but one I don't already have would be even more fantastic. Please keep this strictly to Vivillon for Vivillon trades, thanks. :) Oh, also trading any of Vivillon's earlier evolutions is fine, (ie. Scatterbug, Spewpa) just make sure you know what pattern it will become.

What Patterns Members Have:

Myself (Holla): Polar (X), Ocean (Y)
Chromie: Polar
tsundere: High Plains
GanCeann: Modern
Dr J: Polar
MayorSaki: Monsoon (X), Icy Snow (Y)
Hikari: Modern
Callaway: Ocean
Amherst: Garden
ArcticRaccoon: Modern
L. Lawliet: High Plains
nymphia: Marine
Teddy345: High Plains
BlueSkittleWolf: River
Hyoyeon: Polar
Carbonate: Polar

Limited Quantity Patterns that I Personally Have:

1 Elegant Pattern

Here is a reference image for those who need it. :)

Last edited:
Well I can only get Polar Pattern and well yea that is all I have. I'd love to get a couple of Ocean pattern Vivillons and see if I can trade them for others if you'd be cool with that?

i have high plains..yuck
im up to getting the rest tho :)
i think i might be able to get the ocean pattern
tundra, polar, marine, and monsoon are so pretty tho

Well I can only get Polar Pattern and well yea that is all I have. I'd love to get a couple of Ocean pattern Vivillons and see if I can trade them for others if you'd be cool with that?

That's totally fine. :) I don't mind helping others even if they don't have any new patterns for me. Next time I catch you online I'll let you know when I can send you some Ocean ones. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have high plains..yuck
im up to getting the rest tho :)
i think i might be able to get the ocean pattern
tundra, polar, marine, and monsoon are so pretty tho

If you ever want to trade any sometime I will be up for it. :) I might already have a high plains one, but I'll take any pattern in exchange. :)

I have the modern, and would love the other patterns~

Last edited:
I can supply Polar pattern to anyone who needs it.

Looking to get Tundra, Meadow, Marine, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, and Ocean.

I've also got an extra shiny Modern pattern that I'll trade for another shiny vivillon of any of the other patterns[as I only have Modern for the shiny variants]

edit: I have 1 Elegant, 1 Modern and 1 Polar available for trade currently. Though Polar is my native pattern so I have an unlimited supply of them. Oh, and before anyone asks yes, I have a shiny and a non-shiny Modern for trade.

update: The shiny modern vivillon is no longer available for trade.

Last edited:
My natives are Icy snow (in Y) and Monsoon (in X). I already have all the different patterns, but if you want either of those two you can PM me :3
When I bought X, I changed my country to India, cause I love Monsoon pattern so much. It's soo pretty~
I'm not a big fan of Finland's native Icy snow, it's a bit dull imo, buut it's kinda cool that Finland got it's own pattern, that not many countries have.

Pokeball pattern Vivillon being released soon. Only in Paris Pokecenters. That'll be a fun one for people outside of Paris to get their hands on(probably only gonna be traded for shiny legendaries)

I am online tonight if anyone is interested in some Polar and/or Polar designs! :) just post here or shoot me a PM. ^.^

I believe my Vivillion pattern is Savana, but I might want to check it twice. I also have a few other patterns, also needing to check.

I believe my Vivillion pattern is Savana, but I might want to check it twice. I also have a few other patterns, also needing to check.

No problem, just let me know when you find out what your main pattern is. Any extras of the other patterns can also be posted too if you like (I only add main patterns to the first post though).

Online for most of today! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I have also acquired 2 Elegant patterns (the purple one) from a few kind Japanese people via GTS late last night lol. If interested let me know.

Last edited:
I have a few Meadow Patterns, and my native one is Modern.

Last edited:
I have modern looking for ocean

- - - Post Merge - - -

Medw I have meadow

I have all the patterns, but my main pattern is Ocean. I traded oceans for the rest. If anyone needs an Ocean I have a few extra.

I have an extra: Tundra, Marine, Garden, and Polar.
I never heard of the pokeball one. Did that come out yet?
(I can also glitch to clone the rest of them, but I'm not sure if that is allowed.)

I have an extra: Tundra, Marine, Garden, and Polar.
I never heard of the pokeball one. Did that come out yet?
(I can also glitch to clone the rest of them, but I'm not sure if that is allowed.)

Pokeball pattern is an event only pattern that's only going to be released in Paris in either June or July. (Might get released elsewhere eventually.. but I somehow doubt North America will get it, considering how little events we've had thus far compared to the rest of the world). Either way, it'll be fun trying to get the pokeball pattern, since those who have it will be demanding, most likely, shinies or shiny legendaries only for it.

Pokeball pattern is an event only pattern that's only going to be released in Paris in either June or July. (Might get released elsewhere eventually.. but I somehow doubt North America will get it, considering how little events we've had thus far compared to the rest of the world). Either way, it'll be fun trying to get the pokeball pattern, since those who have it will be demanding, most likely, shinies or shiny legendaries only for it.

Oh how I enjoy high stakes Vivillon trades. It's funny how some disappear 2 seconds after they are put up for trade. I get so excited if I actually get 1. :D

Oh how I enjoy high stakes Vivillon trades. It's funny how some disappear 2 seconds after they are put up for trade. I get so excited if I actually get 1. :D

No kidding, though some of the demands for a vivillon are nuts. No way am I giving somebody a legendary for a common bug type pokemon. However the pokeball pattern one? That's a different story. I'd be willing to offer more for one of them once they're available.

edit: Oh, and I've got limitless polar pattern if you need one

Last edited:
Back