• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhNJ7pX12Tw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8lfI66T5II&feature=youtu.be

Rugby monkey, Chinese leak is 100% legit

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 3m3 minutes ago

Serebii Update: The next Pok?mon Sun & Moon info release will come on October 4th at 22:00 JST http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

I am so confused, does Rockruff's evolution depend on whether you play on a Sun or Moon game or does it have to do with the time of day... I hope it's the latter because I want a shiny Lycanroc with me as the OT :(

I love the z move of eevee
So adorable
But now it's 100% sure there no new eeveelution which I'm sad

I am so confused, does Rockruff's evolution depend on whether you play on a Sun or Moon game or does it have to do with the time of day... I hope it's the latter because I want a shiny Lycanroc with me as the OT :(
For now, we can only assume that Midday Form and Midnight Form are version exclusives. I'm confused too, but that's what was said in this video and by those previously leaked pages.

The two primates look great, but I feel like their abilities are a bit too specific, unless Alola has a ton of double battles.
It looks like trainer customization has a bunch more options, I'm hoping it's a bit more equal now too.
And that Pikachu Z-Move is cute.

Serebii also added this on the site, about Pokemon Bank:
14:13: Pok?mon Green, Red, Blue & Yellow will get through Pok?mon Bank via Pok? Transporter. They won't be able to be sent to Generation VI games. Any Pok?mon sent to a Gen VII game from a Gen VI game, will not be able to return to the Gen VI games. Pok?mon Bank will also receive a special mode to view the Pok?dex.

Last edited:
So I was right about Lycanroc being version exclusive. I think we all now know for sure the Chinese leaks are 100% legit after the reveal of rugby monkey!

Waaah I don't like the Moon exclusives ... But I want moon cause night. Maybe I'll have to trade hehe.

I love grooming your Pokemon!

Yet eevee is still lacking moves to do any good, even with x2 stat boosts. Doesn't stop me loving trump card though.

I love the Orangutan Pok?mon!

Its so cool!

I don't mind the version exclusives though.

If there is an ice/ghost snowman I think Sandygast will be exclusive to Sun and the snowman will be exclusive to Moon, just a guess.

Not to bad @ monkey and orangutan, they actually aren't derpy lol. I think I like the orangutan better, it looks pretty cool imo, good thing too cause I'm getting Moon

Last edited:
Rugby monkey= Zaboomafoo

I feel like we aren't getting any new mega evolutions this gen i kinda like the Orangutan mon

I love the new trainer customization options!

Just been checking out a few newly added things that will be included in sun and moon. Really liking the idea of these poke rides and being able to call upon a different Pokemon who isn't even in your team to help you. It's always been a bit annoying to have to have somebody in your team just because of the move you've taught them. I've constantly got geodude with me it seems. Maybe this new feature will help with freeing up some space on your team? Maybe not. I'm also liking the idea of these alola forms. I've just seen Vulpix in ice form and it's just brilliant. So excited for this game now :)

Eevee could be OP now with its Z move. Just stick an Eviolite on it, Z Move on the first turn then destroy your enemies with Trump Card and other moves!

Eevee could be OP now with its Z move. Just stick an Eviolite on it, Z Move on the first turn then destroy your enemies with Trump Card and other moves!

Trump card doesn't work that way. Wish it did.

It's basically only marginally stronger than Tackle on turn 1. Return would be a much better choice.

Last edited:
Back