• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Trump card doesn't work that way. Wish it did.

It's basically only marginally stronger than Tackle on turn 1. Return would be a much better choice.

Trump Card works based on the amount of PP it has not turns. But if you spam it then it will be strong definitely.

I feel like the game exclusive apes will be OP in doubles. (Just imagine all the possibilities with Oranguru. Instruct + Protect is really all you need on that mon)
Lets not forget about Lycanroc's Midday form with Sand Rush and Accelerock. Kiss Talonflame's butt goodbye.

I really love Pokemon Refresh, brings a whole new level to Amie. And the fact that you can heal a Pokemon's Poisoning and Paralysis for free is uber!

So, trainer customization is 100% confirmed this time around. You can take your hat off, more hairstyles and eye color, wear glasses, makeup, (Female only) sandals, (Female only for now.) and dye your clothes.
I want to make it to where my trainer looks like my mayor. We already have the hair, the shirt, probably pants, and sandals? That is, if you can make male trainers wear sandals. Didn't confirm it in the trailer or the Japanese one.

About the Z moves. I don't think Catastropika will be in any competitive use. Because Pikachu needs its light ball to become good in competitive battling. However. Eevee's Z move might be OP. (In the little cup) Heck, it may be banned in little cup and move to PU.

Trump Card works based on the amount of PP it has not turns. But if you spam it then it will be strong definitely.

They said they could use it for full damage on turn 1 which was the basis of my comment. Even still, return is almost as strong as a max power trump card. Trump card requires wasting several turns...which, in a battle, it is unlikely that eevee would survive long enough anyway. Plus all that for just a couple of powerful attacks? Doesn't seem worth it.

Doesn't stop trump card being one of my favourite moves in the game though!

I wish the animation for Accelerock looked better, seems really odd. Oranguru is adorable and Passimian is really cool. I'm back to square one with which version to get.

Pokemon Sun and Moon News

Hello folks! :3

Today is the day that i should make a post for people to talk about the latest news about the upcoming game!

If any 1 has anything to let any 1 know about this, just let the word out! :3

and...also i'l tell about the upcoming news as well, so..

comment below! :D enjoy!! download (8).jpg

Minor, but yesterday a new move was revealed to be known by Alolan Exaggutor, called Dragon Hammer

I'm really looking forward to knowing the starter Pokemon's evolutions. It's the way I'll know what starter to pick. I'm hoping Litten's isn't on two feet. :c

I feel like Tuesday's reveals will be big. The timing is right to reveal the starter evolutions. Unova and Kalos starter evolutions were revealed September 2010 and 2013 respectively. We're a month later than normal so the timing must be right! Seeing the evolutions will finally prove if the leaked final evolutions are indeed the real deal.

That's another thing I am interested in! I love seeing leaks that are indeed real. I'm never gonna forget Purple Kecleon's drawing of Shaymin sky forme that EVERYONE deemed to be real but it turned out to not be. It was hilarious!

Don't be too excited everyone it could be stupid af like all the other News :) lol jk I am hoping for final evo as well though

I kind of don't have much interest in the starters this gen. I am hoping it is about them tho, just for people to see if at least one of the mid stage matches with the leaks. I want to see is if the Dolphin is a real thing personally.

Back