• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

i do like Rockruff's night form but maybe it could've been more bulky? and a longer tail would have been nice

Rockruff day- Wolf- V nice

Night- WEREWOLF REALLY COOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

dunno what y'all thought a werewolf was gonna look like

I have to agree with oath2order, UB-02 Beauty looks a lot like Lusamine. No clue who the swole mosquito is supposed to be based off of though.

Some new images from Coro Coro of Rockruff's evo

CsNuJziWEAEvs__.jpg
CsNuKaEW8AAZ_qU.jpg

I don't understand how their version exclusives when you can just wait till night to get Lugarugon night form in Sun and vice versa.

I don't understand how their version exclusives when you can just wait till night to get Lugarugon night form in Sun and vice versa.

I think your getting mixed up with UB02 Beauty and UB02 Expansion, these are version exclusives while Rockruffs evolutions are simply dependent on Day & Night, it didn't say anything about Version exclusives.

So is the anime airing on the 6th of November in Japan?

Last edited:
I think your getting mixed up with UB02 Beauty and UB02 Expansion, these are version exclusives while Rockruffs evolutions are simply dependent on Day & Night, it didn't say anything about Version exclusives.

So is the anime airing on the 6th of November in Japan?

No today's Corocoro leaks states that Day Lugarugon is exclusive to Sun while Night Lugarugon is exclusive to Moon.

No today's Corocoro leaks states that Day Lugarugon is exclusive to Sun while Night Lugarugon is exclusive to Moon.

Nope. Coro Coro just shows the night evolution getting obtained in Moon, and the day evolution getting obtained in Sun, it doesn't say anything about them being version exclusives.
Granted, they could end up being exclusives, but there is nothing that confirms it at this point.

I like both evolutions but the day one is definitely getting on my team.

It makes me wonder if the starters' evolutions will have the same mechanics. I know there's been a lot of theory about that when they said the starters are "hiding a secret". Would be fun.

The ultimate furry bait tbh. and with the new anime maybe Ash might finally be good?

still cant wait tho I want it n o w

No it doesn't. It just says that some Pokemon you find in Pokemon GO have new forms in Alola, it doesn't say anything about connectivity at all.
Ah, my mistake then.

The ultimate furry bait tbh.
I thought Lurantis was already the ultimate furry bait of this generation.

Looking at the promo art for the new anime season, I'm wondering if male trainers will be able to customize themselves to look like Ash. They ditched the jacket and jeans in his design for clothing items that resemble those in the games.

Last edited:
UB designs are kind of ugly. I sort of hope they aren't pokemon but more like "miscellaneous enemies" like those props and actors from the studio in Black and White.

News was just a quick run down of the UB's revealed in Coro Coro, nothing important at all. Next batch of news is coming September 20th, 22:00 JST.

Back