Pokémon Pokemon ORAS Super Training

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Okay, I am a person who utterly HATES to lose in a video game. So today when I kept losing the Level 3 Super Training sessions It really upset me because I NEVER lose at that! It's really easy for me to beat all 18 stages. WTF am I losing my spark?! I'm legitimately upset & confused about this. :confused:

Last edited:
Umm... people have a bad day sometimes. Don't worry, tomorrow you will rise and shine like a diamond in the sky again.

If you're training a baby pokemon (pichu, azurill, etc) or a pokemon with no EVs at all in the stat, they score less points during super training than other pokemon.
When I use super training, I start out by giving them as many vitamins (protein, HP Up, etc) as I can to a max of 10, use any punching bags I have, then move onto super training.

Eh...like MD Fey said, some folks have off days; no worries.

Ah, I understand now. I was training a newly hatched Tangela at level 17 or around there. That is a great way how you train your pokemon mdchan!

Ah, I understand now. I was training a newly hatched Tangela at level 17 or around there. That is a great way how you train your pokemon mdchan!

Sometimes you have good luck

Sometimes you have bad luck

What you ought to be having, is luck that's jusssssst right.... ;)

Back