Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I don't draw Pokemon very much, Ive Barely drawn them. But this is a very important person's gift, and I would live some advice on how to make this look good

My sister, this piece is her gift for christmas, and its really special because its been a very hard year for the whole family.

She's got a sevre eating disorder, and by this point its at a danger point. her brain wont let her eat, its hard to process. Basically starving herself. It makes me sad to think about so im not saying much.

I wasn't sure about where to ask for advice on the drawings, so I settled on this form, because its got some incredible artists, and i dont know many artists in real life.

I want this set of three drawings to look nice, that she will hang on her wall. Since she's got her own apartment, she said she would love some art on her wall. So I came up with a set of three art pieces, this is only one
Untitled402_20211209145241.png

I dont really know how to do a nice sunset, I don't think the clouds look good, or maybe some advice on how to make them look better? Maybe some of the pokemon themselves.

I have a
Growlithe (Her favorite so Im not gonna draw the second form)
Jolteon
Grenija? I think thats what its called
Gallade
Blazakin
Metagross

It took me at least three hours to draw that metagross.

Following Im going to be drawing the second and first forms too. like a series of steps of growth and becoming stronger.

Anyway, advice, or ideas. Thank you 💜

(I posted it here because Its my own art. sorry if I posted it in the wrong spot. Also because im gonna post two more when I draw them.)

Last edited:
What program do you use to draw on? If you struggle drawing clouds, you can opt in for a free cloud brush (where you can download a free brush that draws clouds easier and import it to the program you're using) you can also use the smudge tool/gaussian blur filter to help soften out the clouds, adding darker shades into it can help make it look better as well. I think so far, everything looks very nice!

What program do you use to draw on? If you struggle drawing clouds, you can opt in for a free cloud brush (where you can download a free brush that draws clouds easier and import it to the program you're using) you can also use the smudge tool/gaussian blur filter to help soften out the clouds, adding darker shades into it can help make it look better as well. I think so far, everything looks very nice!
Thank you :) I use ibs paint, Ive used the smudge tool. Maybe im not using it correctly. But Im also using my finger to draw it, and on my phone, because my ipad won't work for it

You know I have no advice to give, but I really love it so far, and I love your idea for three pictures. ❤ I am sure she is going to love it! ❤❤

Thank you :) I use ibs paint, Ive used the smudge tool. Maybe im not using it correctly. But Im also using my finger to draw it, and on my phone, because my ipad won't work for it
I can try to fix it for you if you'd like, if it's something you'd like to do I'd do it at no cost

Also to add, it looks amazing for finger work on a phone, there's no way she won't love it

Last edited:
I can try to fix it for you if you'd like, if it's something you'd like to do I'd do it at no cost

Also to add, it looks amazing for finger work on a phone, there's no way she won't love it
On the clouds? hm maybe. I do think they could look a bit better

On the clouds? hm maybe. I do think they could look a bit better
Personally though, I love it, I do think the gaussian blur filter might give it the extra oomph you're looking for if it's on the mobile version

Heres the start of part two. Beldum was so hard to do.. Im still thinking about where to put the other first forms.

Eevee, Ralts, Growlith, and Torchic (Im terrible at drawing birds)
Untitled404_20211210015242.png

Hm.. Ideas?

Untitled404_20211220164413.png

The holidays are so busy for me..

But here's part two, i dont think I have enough time to do The second part! 😭

Tjoughts, ideas. i cant draw sun rises very well..

View attachment 420846

The holidays are so busy for me..

But here's part two, i dont think I have enough time to do The second part! 😭

Tjoughts, ideas. i cant draw sun rises very well..
I don’t know if this is much help as I’m a beginner as well, but I recommend using airbrushes for sunset. Use a lot of colors and blend them together. I personally use red, yellows, and oranges. I occasionally add purple, but very minor. It adds a nice touch, though, if it’s later at night.

I don’t know if this is much help as I’m a beginner as well, but I recommend using airbrushes for sunset. Use a lot of colors and blend them together. I personally use red, yellows, and oranges. I occasionally add purple, but very minor. It adds a nice touch, though, if it’s later at night.
Oh alright! do you know how?

Back