Pokémon Gen 5 Tournament (Sign up inside)

That's it, if Rover and Jackal haven't fought by the end of this weekend (7th October), I'm going to just fast forward the round.
It's gone on for too long now.

We're still not sure what or when our next tournament will be.

People should go to the group and throw some ideas around.

As soon as a majority of us get a level 50 team we could do a black/white 2 tournament. I just preordered my game and should get it a few days after it comes out (shipping to house).

If that's what you guys want, I'm cool with that.

I'll be gone for a while the week after next, so I won't be here to help if everyone wants it to be this month. Should be back around the 29th, so if you guys wanted to start a new tournament for November, I'll be here to help with it. I need to get W2 though, and I currently am broke. But yeah, once this tournament ends(I really hope we can finish it with a winner.) then we'll see about another one.

Okay, Rover "wins" and moves into the final.
Jackal and I had talked about it and we'd decided it's for the best, his internet is screwy.

So Fretless and Rover, fight it out yo.

Just got White Version 2, so now I will be able to work on a team for that.

You preordered it or you got it? I thought it wasn't coming out till midnight tonight.

Good luck Fretless and Rover!

You preordered it or you got it? I thought it wasn't coming out till midnight tonight.

Good luck Fretless and Rover!

Officially it came out at midnight last night, but a lot of stores(I've heard of a lot of cases throughout the US) started putting them on the shelves a few days ago. The Walmart I used to work at put them out on the shelves the other day.

Officially it came out at midnight last night, but a lot of stores(I've heard of a lot of cases throughout the US) started putting them on the shelves a few days ago. The Walmart I used to work at put them out on the shelves the other day.

Really? No stores did that around here :( Anyway, I know not everyone will see this but when you pick up your copy of pokemon black2 or white2, they are already doing a wi-fi pokemon gift. Starting today, get Genesect for a limited time!

Congratulations Fret! I got thoroughly beaten. He deserves it. And now it is late so I guess I'll say goodnight and goodbye to a fun and thrilling Pokemon Tournament.

tumblr_m7leo2f5bN1qmoxb9.gif

Last edited:
Back