Pokémon Gen 5 Tournament (Sign up inside)

Lol Rover won by a landslide! I had a lot of fun battling her. Watch out boys, Rovers going to take this one home! =p
Also, thanks for extending the tournament a day for us :)

Not a problem. I had a feeling that it might be tricky to play on schooldays for some.

Anyway, that's Round one down. This is the current standing and we are starting the next round... right... NOW!
1pTsS.png

Dang, Fretless is crushing the others! Good luck to all!

Andy, is the item Quick Claw allowed! It allows the user to move first.

I know what it does, and it is allowed. I'm not going to get myself banned.. in the tournament I set up.

Quick claw is a pretty legit strategy. It's hardly ban worthy though as I recall it only has a 1/16 chance of working. Though however small a chance it may be a quick claw can really turn the tide of a battle.

Quick claw is a pretty legit strategy. It's hardly ban worthy though as I recall it only has a 1/16 chance of working. Though however small a chance it may be a quick claw can really turn the tide of a battle.

Really? It worked every single time I used it. Anyway, it really helps on those "sudden death" moments.

I have Musharna, Pignite, and Simisage currently. Only at 30 though.

It's okay. Borderlands 2 just came out last week and half of the people that were participating bought it so that's been the delay.

As long as the thread is bumped they'll see it.

Apologies Rover, I think we were both waiting for each other to sort the battle out. Assuming that I can get my router to play nice with my DS, I am willing to battle whenever you are free.

I think we might wait until B/W2 come out to do the next tournament, since it comes out in twelve days in the US, then sixteen and seventeen days for AU and EU respectively.

But that doesn't mean we'll be doing a B/W2 tournament, we'll probably stick with the first ones, or we might even go back and do a Gen 4 tournament(Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG&SS).
Depends on what everyone feels would be more fun.

I think we might wait until B/W2 come out to do the next tournament, since it comes out in twelve days in the US, then sixteen and seventeen days for AU and EU respectively.

But that doesn't mean we'll be doing a B/W2 tournament, we'll probably stick with the first ones, or we might even go back and do a Gen 4 tournament(Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG&SS).
Depends on what everyone feels would be more fun.
Dang, I miss Diamond now. Everytime I hear the first route song, I feel like crying T_T

Back