• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Pokémon Galore! [Shinies, Megastones and more!]

Dedenne
Skitty
Klefki
Litwick

please :D how much in total?

1. What is your Trainer Name? Nana
2. Friend Code? on side!
3. Hours you are available. If you don't go by PST, post your time zone (Not your country.) EST time zone :)

haha I happened to check your thread before I went to bed and you updated!!
I'll send the TBT now, mind trading sometime tmrw? it's really late here;;

haha I happened to check your thread before I went to bed and you updated!!
I'll send the TBT now, mind trading sometime tmrw? it's really late here;;

That's fine with me~ Have a good sleep, I remember going to sleep at 3:30 AM xD I'll probably start doing that again when summer starts x3

Okk, so I'd like the Blazekenite, shiny growlithe and one Phione. :b How much will that be?

1. What is your Trainer Name? Thomas
2. Friend Code? 1349-5396-2459
3. Hours you are available. If you don't go by PST, post your time zone (Not your country.)
Any time in the day. GMT

Do you have a Griseous orb? (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong but its the thing that changes Giratina's form) If you do how much would you sell it to me for? It's fine if you don't its just I accidentally traded mine with my spare Giratina :p My trainer name's Joan and my FCs at the side

hello!! I'll be on most of the day, just send me a PM/VM when you want to trade :)

Yeah, I'm online! :> I'll ask u to trade in a sec<3 sending the tbts

Last edited:
Okk, so I'd like the Blazekenite, shiny growlithe and one Phione. :b How much will that be?

1. What is your Trainer Name? Thomas
2. Friend Code? 1349-5396-2459
3. Hours you are available. If you don't go by PST, post your time zone (Not your country.)
Any time in the day. GMT

That'll be 275 TBT ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have a Griseous orb? (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong but its the thing that changes Giratina's form) If you do how much would you sell it to me for? It's fine if you don't its just I accidentally traded mine with my spare Giratina :p My trainer name's Joan and my FCs at the side

I'll have to check, but I don't believe so.

Trainer PID: Lawrence FC: left Order: Houndoomite, Heracronite, Aggronite Timezone: PST available for most of the day, no activity after 11 PM

Last edited:
I'd also like that shiny ralts and shiny skitty, if they're still available! :>
(lol i buy so much from you ;v ; )

Last edited:
I'm coming online now! :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! :>
and thank you a lot for the items too omg ;v ;<33

Back