• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pocket Camp's new official Twitter account

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
For those who are active on Twitter and following there the official Animal Crossing account for any Pocket Camp news: Said account will no longer tweeting about PC with the start of December 2019. If you still want to get updated with the newest information about Pocket Camp, you can now follow the new account for the game, which is already active: https://twitter.com/Pocket_Camp

Interesting that they now coming up after 2 years with a own Twitter account for Pocket Camp. Guess they now want to focus more on New Horizons on the main account.

Confused as to why they're doing this but not complaining. Gyroid is better than Isabelle :p

Confused as to why they're doing this but not complaining. Gyroid is better than Isabelle :p

Best theory as of why they doing this right now is that they gonna prepare the main account for New Horizons to tweet more news about said game soon

Yeah Isabelle is way too spammy. But yeah I guess to shift focuses with NH coming up and since they still keep PC up and running it should have their own?

Don't have tweeters so I won't follow but hey cool beans

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah Isabelle is way too spammy. But yeah I guess to shift focuses with NH coming up and since they still keep PC up and running it should have their own?

Don't have tweeters so I won't follow but hey cool beans

Isabelle’s twitter account states that it was done because apparently announcements on New Horizons will initiate. :eek:

Y5lJQED.jpg

Hmm I wonder when the announcements will actually begin though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Personally I think they just made a Lloid account so that the main twitter account won’t draw any backlash from Pocket Camp players while New Horizons news pops up.

Last edited:
Personally I think they just made a Lloid account so that the main twitter account won?t draw any backlash from Pocket Camp players while New Horizons news pops up.
This and also probably to prevent that they getting any backlash from New Horizons fans while Pocket Camp news showing up, as not everyone is a fan of the game and it also may cause confusion.

Back