• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pocket Camp Bells with TBT or ACNH Sanrio Items!

nanpan

Bells
Switch
1846-4572-9694
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Love Ball
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Lily
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
I am desperately trying to buy 2 more sanrio plushies on pocket camp! I need many bells to unlock the leaf ticket maps so here I am ; u ;

How it works: I'll list items in my market box and you buy them!

I'm not sure what the exchange rate is for pocket camp bells so feel free to send me your price!

If you'd like sanrio furniture on animal crossing new horizons instead please list the items you'd like! (I have every set)​

I have 34k bells on pocket camp. I know it's not much, I haven't played in a long time, but let me know how much you need and I can try to get more!

I've got 160k bells on ACPC currently that I'd be interested in selling for TBT.
I also have noooo clue on an exchange rate though. :x

my suggestion for an exchange rate would be 1-2 TBT per 30k bells. leaf ticket maps require 30k per roll and take at least three rolls to complete.

if you only have a few maps and/or a lot of TBT, you could probably bump it to 5 TBT per 30k or something, but otherwise you're going to go broke fast TBT-wise, and it'll end up being an uneven exchange if you barely complete any maps.

I have 34k bells on pocket camp. I know it's not much, I haven't played in a long time, but let me know how much you need and I can try to get more!
I've got 160k bells on ACPC currently that I'd be interested in selling for TBT.
I also have noooo clue on an exchange rate though. :x
I have 2 mill bells in pocket camp that I'd be willing to sell for tbt!

for the people above! would 1 TBT per 10,000 bells be okay? c:

my suggestion for an exchange rate would be 1-2 TBT per 30k bells. leaf ticket maps require 30k per roll and take at least three rolls to complete.

if you only have a few maps and/or a lot of TBT, you could probably bump it to 5 TBT per 30k or something, but otherwise you're going to go broke fast TBT-wise, and it'll end up being an uneven exchange if you barely complete any maps.
thank you so much for this suggestion!!

for the people above! would 1 TBT per 10,000 bells be okay? c:

thank you so much for this suggestion!!
Sure I can do 1 tbt per 10,000 bells! Let me know how much you would like, and how I would transfer the bells to you since I don't play this game regularly anymore. Would I just buy stuff that you list?

Sure I can do 1 tbt per 10,000 bells! Let me know how much you would like, and how I would transfer the bells to you since I don't play this game regularly anymore. Would I just buy stuff that you list?
yes!! you would just buy the things I list c: I will gladly take all 2 million bells for 200 TBT the only thing is that it might take a while seeing how many times I'll have to refill my market box ! what times are you available? :3

yes!! you would just buy the things I list c: I will gladly take all 2 million bells for 200 TBT the only thing is that it might take a while seeing how many times I'll have to refill my market box ! what times are you available? :3
Oh ok wait I think I miscalculated, would you actually be willing to do 2 mil for 500 tbt? It took me a while to save up 2 mil if I remember correctly so I feel like its probably worth a little more? Let me know if that's too high, I'm sure we can find a compromise, since like I said I don't play this game anymore <3

Oh ok wait I think I miscalculated, would you actually be willing to do 2 mil for 500 tbt? It took me a while to save up 2 mil if I remember correctly so I feel like its probably worth a little more? Let me know if that's too high, I'm sure we can find a compromise, since like I said I don't play this game anymore <3
I would have to get back to you when I've got a little more tbt !! :3 but there is no rush and I understand completely !!

I would have to get back to you when I've got a little more tbt !! :3 but there is no rush and I understand completely !!
ok sounds good. lmk if you want part of it now and then part of it later, but its also ok if you just wanna wait and buy it all at once :)

Back