PMing me...

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
I'm really busy with real-life and forum stuff, so please PM me only if you have something important to say. Exceptions include but are not limited to -

-MKDS League, PM me if you have to about this.
-NSider stuff

but PLEASE do not pester me... If I don't reply, that means it's either a no or I'll look later.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
A lot of that's directed at me, right?

-_-
No, not at all. It was merely coincidence... And I just find it hard to reply to 10+ PMs while updating the AC:WW Name List while editing the podcast while working on the Crossroads while writing my next article while conducting a survey with my relatives regarding videogames.

Well, I try to reply to all my PMs, but if I don't, it's probably for a simialr reason for Bul.

I receive anywhere from 10-20 PMs daily, so I'm not ignoring you if I don't reply - but I will read what you PM me.

Also, if we're talking in PMs, and I don't reply back, it most likely means I feel that our conversation is better off on MSN and not through PMs, since nothing that important is being said.

Fish, i hope that was supposed to be a joke

:p
Sometimes i wish i got some PMs... i get like 1 day a week where i get PMs, and that day i get 1-5. And its not even everyweek

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Fish, i hope that was supposed to be a joke

Sometimes i wish i got some PMs... i get like 1 day a week where i get PMs, and that day i get 1-5. And its not even everyweek

It is.

Oh, and don't you all forget to PM me about stuff. Sometimes to get stuff done, I just need a little push in the right direction...if you know what I mean.

;)

Oh yeah, and PLEASE do not PM me to get on Trillian/MSN/AIM for the next few weeks... I'll get on once I can.

Bulerias said:
Oh yeah, and PLEASE do not PM me to get on Trillian/MSN/AIM for the next few weeks... I'll get on once I can.
Bul, that;s my sole purpose of being at TBT...

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Bul, that;s my sole purpose of being at TBT...
Yeah, haw haw, very funny.

That is true for you and Storm.

:eek:

Back