• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

PMing me...

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
I'm really busy with real-life and forum stuff, so please PM me only if you have something important to say. Exceptions include but are not limited to -

-MKDS League, PM me if you have to about this.
-NSider stuff

but PLEASE do not pester me... If I don't reply, that means it's either a no or I'll look later.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
A lot of that's directed at me, right?

-_-
No, not at all. It was merely coincidence... And I just find it hard to reply to 10+ PMs while updating the AC:WW Name List while editing the podcast while working on the Crossroads while writing my next article while conducting a survey with my relatives regarding videogames.

Well, I try to reply to all my PMs, but if I don't, it's probably for a simialr reason for Bul.

I receive anywhere from 10-20 PMs daily, so I'm not ignoring you if I don't reply - but I will read what you PM me.

Also, if we're talking in PMs, and I don't reply back, it most likely means I feel that our conversation is better off on MSN and not through PMs, since nothing that important is being said.

Fish, i hope that was supposed to be a joke

:p
Sometimes i wish i got some PMs... i get like 1 day a week where i get PMs, and that day i get 1-5. And its not even everyweek

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Fish, i hope that was supposed to be a joke

Sometimes i wish i got some PMs... i get like 1 day a week where i get PMs, and that day i get 1-5. And its not even everyweek

It is.

Oh, and don't you all forget to PM me about stuff. Sometimes to get stuff done, I just need a little push in the right direction...if you know what I mean.

;)

Oh yeah, and PLEASE do not PM me to get on Trillian/MSN/AIM for the next few weeks... I'll get on once I can.

Bulerias said:
Oh yeah, and PLEASE do not PM me to get on Trillian/MSN/AIM for the next few weeks... I'll get on once I can.
Bul, that;s my sole purpose of being at TBT...

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Bul, that;s my sole purpose of being at TBT...
Yeah, haw haw, very funny.

That is true for you and Storm.

:eek:

Back