• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Plushie Poltergeist Dress-up

Here's my Wooloo in a Red Riding Hood costume:

FCgVheaXsAY9FqQ

FCgVibUX0AAgqxF

That's too bad we can't use a plastic doll, I have a really spooky one hehehe

My Bones is dressed up as a martial artist. He has a black belt, a headband, a karate gi, and a wooden staff (his weapon). Yes, his weapon is a slim jim. It fit his personality and it’s what I had at the time, lmao. I had fun with this.

“I’m a black belt in sleeping and snack eating, yip yip!” - Bones

F4CBD1BA-0C55-4B30-9C0F-F361A543CFA0.jpeg

(Oh great, right after I kind of clean out my personal belongings! 😂 At least when I left my teaching job 3 months ago my students gave me Tom Nook and Isabelle plushies so I have something to work with)

To celebrate Halloween this year, Steve the Reindeer decided to dress up as his favourite super hero, Iron Man!
(Images in spoilers since the images are pretty big, appologies in advance for that!)
2I2aZ3K.jpg
6lx9TvP.jpg
CHtsAce.jpg

Costume made using toilet roll tubes, an old cardboard box, paper, tape, and a few felt-tips (mostly red)

6FFDED3A-C088-445D-8615-DE06E053BBD7.png

here’s my fat rabbit wearing a makeshift witch costume.
the cape is made from an old shirt, the hat consists of a headphone cushion/earpad thingy, which surrounds the pointy part of the hat, which is actually a mini bell pepper draped in a cut up black sock :] the broom is made from an incense stick, some hair from a cheap and dried up paintbrush bound together by a dissolved scrunchie.

the clothes are accented by ribbons & held together by a button on the cape. the orb necklace is supposed to represent a thurible (chain censer). i know the the cape is a technically a shirt, but this was all i had at home so i hopefully it counts 😶 p.s no food involved was wasted!

E3nvIEj.jpg

The outfit concept that I tried to based this on was The Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. I had some aluminum foil around and that's how I decided on this costume idea. Used a painting as the background for the photo since I thought it would look nice with the outfit. The pumpkin decoration was need to make the bear stay in position since it keep sliding down. This took me about 2+ hours to do.​

Deeno, my purple stegosaurus, decided he was tired of been a fossil for Halloween and opted to go as a mummy this year. Though with how hard it actually was to wrap him in toilet roll and tape I was starting to wonder if he’d changed his mind :rolleyes:

FD2163AF-BBAF-45A4-A9EB-572E9A7A6D47.jpeg

0955B185-8929-4A3E-BAAB-BB0CE3C52A9F.jpeg

D9DE3DA8-1DF6-433F-92D7-84F174107E48.jpeg

Back