• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Wtfrig. Did I miss miscount? I shouldn't have tried to think at 6am. Sorry Nick! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait. So Jer, Natty, and Gandalf are confirmed scum. If Kiss is really SK (I still don't know what to think of that), then alise must be the remaining mafia.

Last night I inspected Laurina and guess what. She was town.

I want to make this clear before I go to bed. Gandalf is 100% not a detective. There's no way he could have inspected me because I 'protected/roleblocked' him that night (jailed him to be more specific).

DAq11rY.gif

Kiss, shoot Laurina or BlueLeaf so they can't kill both of us?

I'll shoot Laurina as she can still protect Blue Leaf tonight while you use your mafia KP to kill someone else, then we can just lynch Blue Leaf tomorrow if one of the deaths doesn't go through. Haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either way, the only thing she can do is roleblock me or protect her vig

BLUE LEAF DO NOT SHOOT KISS, KILL JEREMY.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BlueLeaf let us know when and who you send your action in for.

Whether they like it or not, we have the numbers. One or two town will die tonight and one mafia will die. So it'll still either 4 v 3 or 4 v 2.

Then we just lynch a townie. Town is pretty much SOL no matter how things go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can mafia kill BlueLeaf?

Whether they like it or not, we have the numbers. One or two town will die tonight and one mafia will die. So it'll still either 4 v 3 or 4 v 2.

Then we just lynch a townie. Town is pretty much SOL no matter how things go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can mafia kill BlueLeaf?
We will discuss among ourselves who to shoot, so Laurina doesn't know who to protect.

It's kind of funny this thread was town discussing who to kill, but now it's scum discussing who to kill. First time in TBT Mafia? :D

We will discuss among ourselves who to shoot, so Laurina doesn't know who to protect.

It's kind of funny this thread was town discussing who to kill, but now it's scum discussing who to kill. First time in TBT Mafia? :D

Are we sailing the ship to the Bermuda Triangle? :lemon:

what t the hell is going on
okay so mafia is discussing now? ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

and no..tina im not scum, I'm the Cruise Bartender.

Let's see, we nailed all of the scum, and now they're pretty confident.

- - - - - - - -

Dear Mafioso people,

I say you guys roleblock BlueLeaf, and then kill me or something.

Also, love you Natty! It was fun being stabbed in the back!

Hope to see y'all next time!

Tina runs a tight ship, amirite?

[19:00] * Joins: Kisstoefur
[19:02] <Makkine> hi sk

I think a modkill would be appropriate.

Isn't Makkine the last scum? There's no way it's Tina or Blu Rose.

If she is and she gets herself modkilled for being a complete imbecile, I will rage quit.

Back