• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

As the current spokesperson of #teamscum, I assure you that we have the means, the methods, and the manpower to lynch you. That is why we call it M.M.M. Means, methods, and manpower. As you all know, we are sailing on this ship in the middle of the ocean. Land is nowhere in sight and we disabled communications 2 nights ago. Seeing as we (mafia and its henceforth allies) now control this vessel, I recommend you all start jumping overboard as soon as you realize that your precious townie lives depend on it. As for my fellow mafiamates and our favorite bearded serial killer, meet me on the top deck for lemonade and cigars. Happy sailing!

I see you spouting words, but I don't see the confidence in you to actually post how you are able to control the voting without the 6/10 majority. The simple fact is that you don't control the votes, but just want to make it seem as if you do to get Kiss on your side. Kiss stands no chance siding with you. That pits a serial killer against a four-man mafia team. It doesn't take a psychic to see that Kiss will lose down that path.

guess who posted in the wrong thread?

Anyways:

Going down in history as the worst town. Great job guys on topping Mafia IV.

How did I know Purpl was Town? Night zero, I inspected Purpl. He was town. I couldn't have made it anymore obvious but you guys are actually ********. sorry.

Night one I inspected Lauren. She was Town. Didn't see me attacking her again after that.

Night two I inspected oath2order. He was Town. Great work lynching him during the night guys.

Last night I inspected Laurina and guess what. She was town.

I am The Stowaway. It says in my pm that I hid on bored and rummage around through peoples luggage while they are away. No one knows I am here and, from my nosy behaviour, i am able to determine one persons allegiance during the night. feel free to continue voting me because I'm done and have an exam to do.

Jer
Blu Rose
Alise

I stand fully with Jeremy that Kiss should side with us. All aboard the scum cruise :lemon:

I see you spouting words, but I don't see the confidence in you to actually post how you are able to control the voting without the 6/10 majority. The simple fact is that you don't control the votes, but just want to make it seem as if you do to get Kiss on your side. Kiss stands no chance siding with you. That pits a serial killer against a four-man mafia team. It doesn't take a psychic to see that Kiss will lose down that path.

I fully support Jeremy in wanting Kiss to join us! He does stand a chance with us, in he can win the game and end it quicker by siding with us. By lynching you, and then scum + kiss shooting town and *voila* the games over, mafia and Kiss can be victorious.

And I, as well as the rest of the scumteam fully assure Kiss that we will let him live and not turn on him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in was supposed to be and *

Give me the chance to inspect superpenguin tonight because I don't know what the bs is between him and jer but we should have followed oath's word and lynched him next. Let you down town and I'm sorry for it.

I stand fully with Jeremy that Kiss should side with us. All aboard the scum cruise :lemon:

I fully support Jeremy in wanting Kiss to join us! He does stand a chance with us, in he can win the game and end it quicker by siding with us. By lynching you, and then scum + kiss shooting town and *voila* the games over, mafia and Kiss can be victorious.

And I, as well as the rest of the scumteam fully assure Kiss that we will let him live and not turn on him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in was supposed to be and *

Doesn't the SK need to shoot Both Town and Mafia? I think that's how it worked before.

Doesn't the SK need to shoot Both Town and Mafia? I think that's how it worked before.

I believe the SK just needs to survive to the end of the game to win.

Also, just to show how quickly we can end this: Kiss sides with us and SP is lynched. We both shoot town tonight and *voilah* mafia and kiss are victorious. The decision is yours, Kiss. :)

Ok what the hell are you both revealing yourselves as scum in the thread?

GG town. Two scum and an sk out in the open and your going to lynch the cop. You can't make this kind of stuff up.

GG town. Two scum and an sk out in the open and your going to lynch the cop. You can't make this kind of stuff up.

I was considering to change my vote to someone that actually revealed themselves (you can't be too safe in Mafia)

I believe the SK just needs to survive to the end of the game to win.

Also, just to show how quickly we can end this: Kiss sides with us and SP is lynched. We both shoot town tonight and *voilah* mafia and kiss are victorious. The decision is yours, Kiss. :)

Two games with the SK (or anything remotely close to it) state that the SK wins once both sides are eradicated. Refer to Bioshock and Lord of the Rings.

Either way, mostly everything is up to Kiss. I hope you side with us!

This is the Pleasure Cruise, so I hate to bring business into such a fun party, but...

*puts up easel*

Here we have an M, an M, and another M. M.M.M. Means, methods, and manpower.

I was considering to change my vote to someone that actually revealed themselves (you can't be too safe in Mafia)
of course you were.

6301295_orig.jpg

I don't even know what's going on anymore, but kiss has to kill everyone., not wait until endgame and win. That's too easy of a win condition. That's basically just the survivor role except he can kill.

Two games with the SK (or anything remotely close to it) state that the SK wins once both sides are eradicated. Refer to Bioshock and Lord of the Rings.

Either way, mostly everything is up to Kiss. I hope you side with us!

I know, I was just talking with Jer and the SK wins if both sides are completely gone. Didn't realize that, my mistake

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me and Jer were already caught lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't even know what's going on anymore, but kiss has to kill everyone., not wait until endgame and win. That's too easy of a win condition. That's basically just the survivor role except he can kill.

So basically you'll have to kill Kiss if you want town to win c:

I know, I was just talking with Jer and the SK wins if both sides are completely gone. Didn't realize that, my mistake

Natty, this is the Pleasure Cruise and we are in charge. Therefore, as ship captains, we declare that Kiss is a winner at heart for having fun with us on the top deck while smoking cigars and drinking lemonade. Plus, unlike the mean townies, we lwill et him live. Unfortunately there is only room up here for mafia and serial killers. :)

Yup, last hope, I guess. We actually still lose but better kiss than me haha. Everyone switch to Kisstoefur.

Couldn't we still win?

Kisstoefur is lynched.
Mafia 4 Town 5
Mafia kills one Town, I shoot Mafia
Mafia 3 Town 4
Lynch Scum
Mafia 2 Town 4
I shoot Scum, Mafia shoots Town
Mafia 1 Town 3
Win.

Couldn't we still win?

Kisstoefur is lynched.
Mafia 4 Town 5
Mafia 3 Town 4
Lynch Scum
Mafia 2 Town 4
Mafia 1 Town 3
Win.

Oh yes, we could. But slide is currently voting her scum mate. I think it's best to actually keep the votes on Gamdalf and hope Laurina and Tina get on to vote.

Couldn't we still win?

Kisstoefur is lynched.
Mafia 4 Town 5
Mafia 3 Town 4
Lynch Scum
Mafia 2 Town 4
Mafia 1 Town 3
Win.

But basically now that you guys are publicly wanting to get rid of Kiss, he will probably side with us. And since the town numbers 5 - kiss, that's not enough for majority. It will still be up to kiss. Scum definitely won't be voting for kiss to be lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

Excuse me, 6 and kiss -'d is five

But basically now that you guys are publicly wanting to get rid of Kiss, he will probably side with us. And since the town numbers 5 - kiss, that's not enough for majority. It will still be up to kiss. Scum definitely won't be voting for kiss to be lynched

Scum has 4 to towns 5. If kiss sides with you, it goes to a forced a no lynch.

Back