Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Not sure I agree with the post count, but strategy or no, I would factor out all the one liners from everyone. I could have been more active but honestly there wasn't any need to be when you guys were just tearing each other apart. And honestly, even as scum this game, the high post counts just buried evidence for both sides so either way town doesn't put itself at any kind of advantage if they just mass post.

At you specifically oath, you had that monster post that was quality but this post is pretty much why SP and a bunch of people got behind your lynch so yeah, debatable. Best example I could find.

I think anything going over 60 posts in a game that was this short is just excessive but if we didn't have big posters a lot wouldn't get done. But then on the other hand, if everyone made even just 50 posts each (i know thats not what you meant, just hypothetical), the thread would be 110 pages long and who has time for that in a mini mafia game. Maybe less taking out the 4-6 people that died in the first two cycles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then again, if Laurina had posted about my claim being BS sooner, Tina wouldn't have had much of a cover to vote Superpenguin and blueleaf could have picked up on her being scum. Might have been able to hold on a little while by shooting her first and leaving us guessing about who he was going to hit by disobeying :p

Last edited:
He literally thought I was scum because I made a mistake in the monster post and called him she.

Your point about everybody tearing each other apart. Yeah, that's the thing though. I mean, if there were to be something to increase the minimum post, it'd have to be something that would be fair to those who strategically stay silent.

At you specifically oath, you had that monster post that was quality but this post is pretty much why SP and a bunch of people got behind your lynch so yeah, debatable. Best example I could find.

What are you even on about. What is this a response to?

I do have to agree the higher post counts are a distraction. Lauren,dear god, woman >.>

Yeah that was super vague lol. I meant all those smaller posts (I don't actually know if they were just short or excerpts but I remember seeing them) built up and made sp doubt you. I mean if you cut them out your post count would have been smaller and you probably would have lived through that day. Post count isn't the issue here, it's the unnecessary posts that makes town players overly superstitious and ready to make bad decisions.

and even just 5 as a minimum would put players who lived to the end at something like 25 posts, and that is fine, but would be annoying as hell if you make longer posts. But then the longer posts get buried by the short posts and skjfglsfdkjghdlfjghdlkjfh there is no way to do this right omg getting way to stressed OUT AND NO WORK IS BEING DONE GAH MATH

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i see you there invisible member.

Last edited:
Yeah that was super vague lol. I meant all those smaller posts (I don't actually know if they were just short or excerpts but I remember seeing them) built up and made sp doubt you. I mean if you cut them out your post count would have been smaller and you probably would have lived through that day. Post count isn't the issue here, it's the unnecessary posts that makes town players overly superstitious and ready to make bad decisions.

and even just 5 as a minimum would put players who lived to the end at something like 25 posts, and that is fine, but would be annoying as hell if you make longer posts. But then the longer posts get buried by the short posts and skjfglsfdkjghdlfjghdlkjfh there is no way to do this right omg getting way to stressed OUT AND NO WORK IS BEING DONE GAH MATH

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i see you there invisible member.

am i not allowed to read threads without being called out </3 u noob

He literally thought I was scum because I made a mistake in the monster post and called him she.

Your point about everybody tearing each other apart. Yeah, that's the thing though. I mean, if there were to be something to increase the minimum post, it'd have to be something that would be fair to those who strategically stay silent.

What are you even on about. What is this a response to?

I do have to agree the higher post counts are a distraction. Lauren,dear god, woman >.>

Hey, most of my posts weren't one liners... The only one liners I can think of was when we quotes purpl from irc and had to explain ourselves

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can never go too far in mafia!

(just kidding)

I agree here, you can never go too far, it's a game.. If people take things said here to heart, it's silly.

The situation we had here was most definitely not a good Mafia team.

We just had the worst town cooperation.

Lastly, I loved being a 12-year-old Sex Offender.

Eet wos funneh

The situation we had here was most definitely not a good Mafia team.

We just had the worst town cooperation.

Lastly, I loved being a 12-year-old Sex Offender.

Eet wos funneh

Actually this has been one of the best scum teams I've seen, not as good as MAFIA 2 holla at me jubs! But seriously, I like closed set up as mafia are the only ones who can communicate with one another and town are oblivious and have to keep it all in the open. So I do believe scum worked hard. Town communicated but mafia blended in well this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Until they all came clean and all that, but that was the best part.

Actually this has been one of the best scum teams I've seen, not as good as MAFIA 2 holla at me jubs! But seriously, I like closed set up as mafia are the only ones who can communicate with one another and town are oblivious and have to keep it all in the open. So I do believe scum worked hard. Town communicated but mafia blended in well this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Until they all came clean and all that, but that was the best part.

Well, I agree with you on the fact that this was a good Mafia team, it's just that we were also pretty darn oblivious to most of the clues given that made the people Mafia.

Well, I agree with you on the fact that this was a good Mafia team, it's just that we were also pretty darn oblivious to most of the clues given that made the people Mafia.

You were oblivious to most clues because we were a good mafia team. ;)

I'm just disappoint I had to be the final sacrifice. Not even a final cigar and martini.

Back