Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Urgh. We can't lynch Kiss because he's 3rd Party. That drops town to 5 and mafia have 4. After the night, we will be at equal and town loses. But if we lynch mafia today, we will be at 6 town(includes Kiss) and 3 mafia. Two kills at night makes it 4 town 3 mafia.

We need to lynch mafia, not Kiss. ##VOTE: Gandalf

It's because the entire mafia team is confirmed now that we know Kiss is a serial killer and olive died last night.

Wait, wouldn't that only make 3 people confirmed? That would be Gandalf, alise, and Jer. Did I miss something?

First of all, I would like to point out that I am scum. Secondly, I would like to ask my dear friend MrKisstoefur if he would like to join me in lynching SuperPenguin. Trust me when I say that we have the votes for it, and you alone will determine the game in this very moment. I have complete faith that you will make the right decision. That is all. :)

First of all, I would like to point out that I am scum. Secondly, I would like to ask my dear friend MrKisstoefur if he would like to join me in lynching SuperPenguin. Trust me when I say that we have the votes for it, and you alone will determine the game in this very moment. I have complete faith that you will make the right decision. That is all. :)

I would like to tell Kisstoefur right now by eliminating town before scum gets eliminated makes him have an automatic loss. Scum will be able to take Kiss out as soon as all town is dead and scum will win. Kiss's chances of winning are much better when working with town. Kiss, you count as a town player(that's why Karla hasn't had to declare a mafia victory yet). It's either you lose and mafia wins, or you get a much better shot of winning and scum is gotten rid of.

Oh frick.

If this happens, All of us Town Members need to vote for Gandalf first to win the tie in votes.

And you don't even have the votes. You'd have 5. You need 6. Kiss, it's to your advantage to work with town.

Oh frick.

If this happens, All of us Town Members need to vote for Gandalf first to win the tie in votes.

Oh, i forgot. A lynch won't happen if majority isn't reached.

(Why I won't be playing Mini Mafia anymore)

Here let me show you how this works, Kiss:

You vote with us and Gandalf dies:

Scum at 3, town at 5, and then there's you.
Scum kills town, let's say you kill town too, and our vig will kill scum cause they can't kill you or else town equals mafia
That puts us at Scum 2, town 3, and you
We need to lynch scum again, so we lynch scum.
Now it's Scum 1, town 3, and you.
Scum shoots town, you shoot town, vig shoots remaining scum.
Scum 0, Town 1, You.

Serial Killer victory right there. It's all laid out clear as day. If you side with the mafia, there's too many unknowns and possibilities and you definitely don't stand a shot at winning. Siding with town is in your best interest.

And you don't even have the votes. You'd have 5. You need 6. Kiss, it's to your advantage to work with town.

As the current spokesperson of #teamscum, I assure you that we have the means, the methods, and the manpower to lynch you. That is why we call it M.M.M. Means, methods, and manpower. As you all know, we are sailing on this ship in the middle of the ocean. Land is nowhere in sight and we disabled communications 2 nights ago. Seeing as we (mafia and its henceforth allies) now control this vessel, I recommend you all start jumping overboard as soon as you realize that your precious townie lives depend on it. As for my fellow mafiamates and our favorite bearded serial killer, meet me on the top deck for lemonade and cigars. Happy sailing!

Back