• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Please visit my dream town :3

Dartpaw

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I apologize but I don't know exactly where I would put this. But my town is Mossflow and my dream address is 4400-5273-4196

I really liked how my town turned out and wanted to share it :)

Last edited:
You are welcome!
I really like Andy?s house exterior! :]
I must admit that I am not a really big fan of the pav? series because it is too blue :]
And I really like your PWP placements! ^^
There are still some trees and flowers missing but I guess you already know this :]
I would love to visit again! Let me know when you updated it!

Last edited:
Thank you :3 I admit my town is very bare of trees right now (I just planted a bunch after sharing my dream) and will update daily as my trees grow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should post your Dream Address in this thread;

Review the Dream Town Above You

I'm really enjoying visiting some of the towns posted on there, some really creative stuff! Share your town too!

Thanks :3 to be honest, it's almost 11 PM right now, and I've been playing hide and seek tours for the last hour, so I'll check out the dream town thread tomorrow and post mine :D

EDIT: I have no idea who to reply to on that. The last person said to be skipped, you were before him/her so I guess I would review your town, but I have no idea what your DA is. Not to mention many of the reviews are pending so I am rather confused

Last edited:
You are welcome!
I really like Andy?s house exterior! :]
I must admit that I am not a really big fan of the pav? series because it is too blue :]
And I really like your PWP placements! ^^
There are still some trees and flowers missing but I guess you already know this :]
I would love to visit again! Let me know when you updated it!

Thank you ^_^ I admit I always found something off about the Pav? furniture, I think it looks too clean cut to the point where the design looks too pixelated. I still find it fancy but I mainly got it for the HRA score.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks ^_^

Thank you :3 I admit my town is very bare of trees right now (I just planted a bunch after sharing my dream) and will update daily as my trees grow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks :3 to be honest, it's almost 11 PM right now, and I've been playing hide and seek tours for the last hour, so I'll check out the dream town thread tomorrow and post mine :D

EDIT: I have no idea who to reply to on that. The last person said to be skipped, you were before him/her so I guess I would review your town, but I have no idea what your DA is. Not to mention many of the reviews are pending so I am rather confused

Yeah sorry about the confusion. I guess it is weird. I was kinda hoping more people would add to it by now to be honest. Used to be a super active thread which is why I posted there since my favorite thing to do in the game besides landscaping is visiting Dream Addresses. Looks like I'm still lacking a review. So yeah I guess it would be me next but no pressure. Completely your choice. I hope you do post yours at some point! I'll be visiting later today :3

Back