• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Please visit my dream town :3

Dartpaw

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I apologize but I don't know exactly where I would put this. But my town is Mossflow and my dream address is 4400-5273-4196

I really liked how my town turned out and wanted to share it :)

Last edited:
You are welcome!
I really like Andy?s house exterior! :]
I must admit that I am not a really big fan of the pav? series because it is too blue :]
And I really like your PWP placements! ^^
There are still some trees and flowers missing but I guess you already know this :]
I would love to visit again! Let me know when you updated it!

Last edited:
Thank you :3 I admit my town is very bare of trees right now (I just planted a bunch after sharing my dream) and will update daily as my trees grow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should post your Dream Address in this thread;

Review the Dream Town Above You

I'm really enjoying visiting some of the towns posted on there, some really creative stuff! Share your town too!

Thanks :3 to be honest, it's almost 11 PM right now, and I've been playing hide and seek tours for the last hour, so I'll check out the dream town thread tomorrow and post mine :D

EDIT: I have no idea who to reply to on that. The last person said to be skipped, you were before him/her so I guess I would review your town, but I have no idea what your DA is. Not to mention many of the reviews are pending so I am rather confused

Last edited:
You are welcome!
I really like Andy?s house exterior! :]
I must admit that I am not a really big fan of the pav? series because it is too blue :]
And I really like your PWP placements! ^^
There are still some trees and flowers missing but I guess you already know this :]
I would love to visit again! Let me know when you updated it!

Thank you ^_^ I admit I always found something off about the Pav? furniture, I think it looks too clean cut to the point where the design looks too pixelated. I still find it fancy but I mainly got it for the HRA score.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks ^_^

Thank you :3 I admit my town is very bare of trees right now (I just planted a bunch after sharing my dream) and will update daily as my trees grow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks :3 to be honest, it's almost 11 PM right now, and I've been playing hide and seek tours for the last hour, so I'll check out the dream town thread tomorrow and post mine :D

EDIT: I have no idea who to reply to on that. The last person said to be skipped, you were before him/her so I guess I would review your town, but I have no idea what your DA is. Not to mention many of the reviews are pending so I am rather confused

Yeah sorry about the confusion. I guess it is weird. I was kinda hoping more people would add to it by now to be honest. Used to be a super active thread which is why I posted there since my favorite thing to do in the game besides landscaping is visiting Dream Addresses. Looks like I'm still lacking a review. So yeah I guess it would be me next but no pressure. Completely your choice. I hope you do post yours at some point! I'll be visiting later today :3

Back