• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Please post your dream address if you have one of these villagers

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I want to see what these villagers look like in person before I try to get them, so if you have them, please post your dream address so I can see them!

The villagers are:
Kiki
Tia
Daisy
Fauna
Skye
Nan
Peaches

I'm trying to pick a new normal villager and I want to see them all in person first.

I have Kiki here:Harp DA-5900-6648-1791
I have Fauna and Skye here:Fonebone DA-4000-6380-0476
And I have Nan here:Rhubarb DA-5000-6357-6991

Thank both of you!!! I still need to find dream addresses for Daisy, Peaches, and Tia, but both of you have been a big help so far!!

I don't have any of them but I'd definitely pick fauna. She's like a normal x uchi

I have fauna and Skye, will post up my address in a bit. Skye has a mostly original house but I changed Faunas quite a bit. Just ignore the town for now, haven't decided what I'm doing with it ;)

Try this site - it's a huge database of Japanese dream towns organized by the villagers in them, just click on the species of whoever you're looking for!

I had Tia in my "old" dream address:
6000-2197-2620

Last edited:
I have Fauna as well (I don't play super frequently so my town isn't well landscaped)! :) I'm 4200-6600-1554.

I have Daisy (and 9 other dogs) in my town. Feel free to visit my DA any time.

I have Daisy in Apocalia (sig) and Tia in Neovi if you're still looking

Last edited:
Back