• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[PLEASE HELP!] Made new saves need donations for town!

Xela

Tig Welder
Bells
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (39) +
Hi! And thanks for clicking on this thread!

I recently just finished upgrading my main house and it has drained all of my money. I'm on a mission to make my town as beautiful as possible, but I'm in between a rock and a hard point at the time being:(

Now don't get me wrong, I'm doing work to get my own bells too, but I need a little help from friends to get my "Beauti-fying" started!

I am in need of many flowers as possible and any spare bells! ALL bells donated will, strictly, ONLY go toward the renovation of my houses. That is a promise. The Bells will have no other purpose.

If you can't donate, that's just fine! But please, let your friends know, and I hope you can help me out!

Thanks again, and have a great day/night! :blush:

Good luck~! Free bump for you, hopefully this won't turn into an argument thread like last time .-.

Well I'm looking to upgrade my houses as a main priority, So how ever much you feel you would like to donate. All is appreciated! ^-^

EDIT: Feel free to PM me for any thoughts/inquieres about donating!

Last edited:
Well, why not? I can easily donate several K bells for you, although I don't have the Gardening Store yet, so I can't donate flowers. Maybe you could also visit my town. My FC is 1246-9279-6770. Add me soon.

I can come over right away! Adding now! Thanks so much ^-^

Sadly, your FC is invalid :(

Last edited:
Hi! And thanks for clicking on this thread!

I recently just finished upgrading my main house and it has drained all of my money. I'm on a mission to make my town as beautiful as possible, but I'm in between a rock and a hard point at the time being

Now don't get me wrong, I'm doing work to get my own bells too, but I need a little help from friends to get my "Beauti-fying" started!

I am in need of many flowers as possible and any spare bells! ALL bells donated will, strictly, ONLY go toward the renovation of my houses. That is a promise. The Bells will have no other purpose.

If you can't donate, that's just fine! But please, let your friends know, and I hope you can help me out!

Thanks again, and have a great day/night! :blush::blush:

Last edited:
Back