• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Giveaway Please delete this thread

Hi can i order a ladybug carpet please? Do you sell at retail price, and if not how much would you want for it? Thx

@Summ3rain I'd probably ask 5K for it because if I sell at the price I buy it I won't make any money. It's like 2,000 to buy it so its not like I'm making millions off you ;D Is 5k alright? I'm trading someone right now but i'll order it and come to your town when I'm done if you're available to trade now

bump I'll be around for another couple hours if anyone else wants me to order something for them :)

@TeddysMama711 I've been selling them for 50K each. The more you buy the more willing I am to knock the price down :)

I'd like to order a deluxe range, fireplace, old sewing machine, sewing machine, shower, and sink.
How much for all of it? c:

Please give me an offer :) I'm pretty reasonable with haggling haha Just make it fair for both of us

5 pink roses for 300k?

Back