Place your random thoughts.

I had to quit watching one of my favorite YouTubers (American) because she kept doing French and Italian pronunciations when it was completely unnecessary. (Petty, I know.) Like when talking about Jacob Elordi she pronounces his surname differently, and then did the same thing with Mary Kay Letourneau, Balenciaga, Baton Rouge, etc.

Idk it just disrupts the flow of the videos. (to me) Plus Jacob Elordi doesn’t even say his name like that. Maybe this is coming from a place of bias. Teachers have mispronounced my name (first and last) my whole life— it’s especially annoying when people try to show off their language skills on a name…and getting it wrong. (But not as annoying as the substitute who told me I pronounced MY OWN NAME wrong lol.)

Last edited:
At the very beginning of the year, I downloaded this mobile game called Puzzle Glow, which is a series of various kinds of puzzles, with the glow theme. Just now, I have completed every single puzzle in Puzzle Glow. The mobile game lasted me four months. Amazingly enough, I downloaded it on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. And I have completed it on another Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

I probably shouldn't ask here, but I'm trying to find youtube videos from an app that doesn't exist anymore. It started with Zoo. It lip synced what you said to a video. The most popular was a dancing bunny character. Most of these video may contain unsuitable language for this site.

Jesus, how is it already 4 in the morning?

Hm, as for an actual random thought... I just noticed that I have 7,979 posts. I'm waiting till I have a few more to post in the "Post Milestone Thread", but I thought it'd still be interesting to point out.

Last edited:
I have so many notifications and pages to go through that I actually don’t have enough time to finish reading all of them on the ride to school. This has happened a lot recently.

Apparently my physical pain threshhold is obscene considering I had three braces brackets taken off and moved and I barely feel a thing.

At least in my teeth. But the number of bruises on my legs I don’t even notice until they’re already fading out should say something…

My orthodontist still says my treatment is ahead of schedule and I’m actually very happy with how it’s been going, how it looks, and how I’ve managed to clean my teeth.

Pho is pretty good! I've never had authentic pho, just the store-bought stuff, but still, it's pretty good!😋

I probably shouldn't ask here, but I'm trying to find youtube videos from an app that doesn't exist anymore. It started with Zoo. It lip synced what you said to a video. The most popular was a dancing bunny character. Most of these video may contain unsuitable language for this site.
I know what you’re talking about! It’s Zoobe!

It's like Nintendo doesn't care about what shows up at their Eshop anymore.
I get that others want to play with it, but these folks are trying to make profit off of it.

Like the one below price is normally $19 USD!

20240424_152109.jpg

20240424_152100.jpg

In space, there are a total of 15 relationships between three different lines.
  1. All Coincident
  2. Two Coincident, One Intersecting
  3. Two Coincident, One Parallel
  4. Two Coincident, One Skew
  5. All Intersect at same point, Coplanar
  6. All Intersect at same point, Non-Coplanar
  7. All Intersect at three different points
  8. Two Parallel, One line intersects both
  9. Two Skew, One line intersects both
  10. One Intersecting Pair, One Parallel Pair, and One Skew Pair
  11. Two Intersect, other is Skew to both
  12. All Parallel, Coplanar
  13. All Parallel, Non-Coplanar
  14. Two Parallel, other is Skew to both
  15. All Skew
We may be familiar with parallel and intersecting, but for the other two, skew lines never meet on the same plane, as coincident lines are the same line.

I read something that made me anxious about a picture I posted in the past of one of my cats looking through the front door. I’m trying to find the post so I can edit and crop it or remove it completely but can’t remember exactly what I posted with it. Anxiety sucks.

Back