Place your random thoughts.

Has anyone ever, ever......ever used a Delcatty in any Pokémon game, ever? 😂 I'd actually like to know lol
My roommate in college was playing thru Emerald and used it as a challenge since he had played thru a lot of the games at that point. It uh. It certainly seemed like he got the challenge he was looking for LOL

Yes, back when it was new in 2003!
Yes, I have many times.
My roommate in college was playing thru Emerald and used it as a challenge since he had played thru a lot of the games at that point. It uh. It certainly seemed like he got the challenge he was looking for LOL
Thank you for satiating my curiosity lol I remembered that Skitty and Delcatty exist because the ability Normalize exists but never saw any good reason to use one, unless you really wanted a challenge or wanted to give it a chance, or you just like them.

Thank you for satiating my curiosity lol I remembered that Skitty and Delcatty exist because the ability Normalize exists but never saw any good reason to use one, unless you really wanted a challenge or wanted to give it a chance, or you just like them.
If you have any interest in the competitive format, I remember one time thinking "huh, if you somehow transfer Normalize to the opponents and then send out ghost types, you could just auto-win since they can't hit you!"

Then I thought "Nah, that would never work, it would be way too convoluted and take too long to set up!"

Then I found out someone had tried and succeeded in doing exactly that, years before I had thought of the idea, haha

Thinking of deleting my Pokemon Violet save data...I don't have the game anymore and don't plan on getting it back, so there's no point in having it.

If you have any interest in the competitive format, I remember one time thinking "huh, if you somehow transfer Normalize to the opponents and then send out ghost types, you could just auto-win since they can't hit you!"

Then I thought "Nah, that would never work, it would be way too convoluted and take too long to set up!"

Then I found out someone had tried and succeeded in doing exactly that, years before I had thought of the idea, haha

Oh I'm well aware of the competitive side of Pokémon 😂 (click on a move and hope for the best! Parahax, sleep cause and all that fun stuff) Funnily enough, I watched that video the other day and it's why I remembered Delcatty lol

Does anyone else have an email they made when they were younger and it's connected to all of their accounts and you don't want to go through the trouble of changing it so you just deal with it? Unfortunately for me, mine has nearly 20 characters in it so it's pretty annoying to type. I hate it!!

So… does anyone actually main the Miis in Smash? That’s a genuine question, I’ve never heard of someone who actually cares about them, let alone main them. I think that the only reason they’re in Ultimate is because they wanted to include every Smash character… but these made way more sense when they were on a console that actually had an app for Miis. I think they were more like an obligatory feature than an actual character because almost every Wii U and 3DS game needed to feature Miis in some way, and they don’t really still need to exist.

So… does anyone actually main the Miis in Smash? That’s a genuine question, I’ve never heard of someone who actually cares about them, let alone main them. I think that the only reason they’re in Ultimate is because they wanted to include every Smash character… but these made way more sense when they were on a console that actually had an app for Miis. I think they were more like an obligatory feature than an actual character because almost every Wii U and 3DS game needed to feature Miis in some way, and they don’t really still need to exist.
Do you feel this way about other games that include the Mii character, such as Mario Kart? I can't speak for Smash since I do not play, but the Mii characters are fairly popular in Mario Kart. There's quite a few in my worldwide race as we speak.

Do you feel this way about other games that include the Mii character, such as Mario Kart? I can't speak for Smash since I do not play, but the Mii characters are fairly popular in Mario Kart. There's quite a few in my worldwide race as we speak.
No, just in Smash. I can imagine using Miis in Mario Kart since they’re mostly aesthetic in that kind of game, but I think that in Smash, they’re really not that good of a character. I’ve just never seen anyone actually using them.

Does anyone else have an email they made when they were younger and it's connected to all of their accounts and you don't want to go through the trouble of changing it so you just deal with it? Unfortunately for me, mine has nearly 20 characters in it so it's pretty annoying to type. I hate it!!
My original one’s in German and very easy to misspell…I’ve made two others since instead of changing it tho lol
The mii fighters bother me because their weapons are just so un-mii like. At least give the swordfighter the sword from Wii Sports Resort. It drives me crazy seeing him with a normal one.

I need to start trying to play more splatoon and smash before the next event, ahh. Splatoon has been a lot of fun despite not having a lot of weapons to start with, but I know the right feel I can play with so heres hoping I can play more and have more fun.

Smash I am more connceredn about? The controls i am confused about, and I dont have the best understadning on how to get more characters to be (why the amiibo figurines if you cant use them?)

So I did some data on what were the best years for cinema. From 1995-2019, the most successful year in the Domestic Box Office is 2003, as it had the most tickets sold per movie (on average) and highest gross per movie (on average, adjusted for inflation).

But if I really had to choose what was the best year for film and the worst year for film (based on how good the movies were), 1977 is the best year for film, while 2017 would be the worst year (yes, it took the Emoji Movie and The Last Jedi to ruin the entire year, but there were also a few other atrocious films to document).

Smash I am more connceredn about? The controls i am confused about, and I dont have the best understadning on how to get more characters to be (why the amiibo figurines if you cant use them?)
I got Smash Ultimate a while ago, so I don’t remember well, but I’m pretty sure you get a new character every time you do enough battles. You’d probably be better off searching it up, though.

Super Mario Land, while I think it’s probably the least good main series Mario game (not worst because that sounds too harsh, just the least good out of all of them), has really catchy music. I really love this song and the shooter stage music. Mario games always have catchy music, but this game’s very short ost feels almost nostalgic to me even though I just played the game for the first time about a month ago.

the website loaded wrong but it caused a good laugh between me and my partner

jdshjksfd.png

Back