• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

i wanted to get that new persona game on the switch because i've never played a persona game before
but my brother said i can't get it because he hasn't finished his persona 5 game

am i crazy or does that make literally zero sense??? 😂
umm i suppose they kinda hang out together but uhh i wonder why you can't get it?!

It's finally snowing...but, it's such a pathetic amount that it almost makes me more depressed than if it hadn't done anything at all.

"A girl that has an obsession with stuffed animals is a girl you should date/marry."

me:
20210126-184416.jpg

(fr tho I'm obsessed, this isn't even all of my webkinz or any of my beanie babies. someone pls help lmao)

man how come i want to play we cheer 2 again

why am i forever stuck in 2008? i'm not complaining, it's great, but i'm confused on why i was teleported back to that year

I really hope this new update for ACNH prompts the staff to release some new feather collectibles!! I really love the feathers :D

i really want a sari but they're well expensive
i need to stop spending money on random things 😅

lol i keep showing up on this thread soz haha

but like i've been laying on the floor for 2 whole hours, bruh it felt like 10 minutes 😂

Back