• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

"What I am going to do 'bout it? I'm gonna kick her ass!"

...Is what I really want to say to someone. I probably will, when I get the chance.

pokemon diamond and pearl are both so unnecessarily difficult
if i wanted a challenge, i would have got platinum 😑

Second day of college. It's only the beginning, but it's damn tiring. Not giving up, though. Just... damn, it's tough. Screw this, where's my damn coffee fix?
I really felt that

For me, today was already the first day back and I already felt a slight headache from fatigue in one of my classes -.-

why is "lad" a male term, when it's short for lady 🤔

(sorry it's like almost 2am and my mind is just all over the place atm)

maybe you need a better team :p
lol, i can beat almost any pokemon in 1 hit with my ninetales (that boi is OP)
but i just can't figure out how to get through mount coronet, the place is like a maze (apparently dialga is through there but idk)

Lol. I don't know about "better"...but, for the comparative price, it's definitely not worth it to spend a ton of money on expensive champagne. Then again...the only time I drink champagne at all is in mimosas. So...another reason not to waste the money. And, truth be told, you don't even need champagne for mimosas, you can just make a brass monkey with regular beer. It's basically the same. Hahaha.
honestly those 20 bucks are way better than 50 bucks i can say that lol

Oh, I'm gonma get into that abandoned college building. Even if it's the last thing I do. Even my academic advisor is on my side - she's trying to round up any staff members that would be willing to open it!

Heh, life is good...

i'm starting to think i have too many amiibos
like, i'm at a point where even my sister is telling me to stop buying them 😅

Hospital chapter! Good to see everyone that got injured is still kicking, well besides Midoriya, he's in a coma. :'^]
So happy to see how concern Bakugo is about him though, my favorite thing about this whole arc was the development in their relationship. Like the character development for Bakugo is just so satisfying to see. A big reason that I stopped watching anime, especially shounen, was that they all ended up feeling very same-y, but BnHA really surprised me with how good their two main characters developed/are developing.
Hope they get that heart-to-heart talk soon, because Midoriya is really working himself into an early grave by the way he's pushing himself right now.

Anyways, I'm expecting next chapter the villains are going to plan their next move, now that society has lost faith in heroes. Also, that Midoriya is going to talk to the previous OFA users while he's in that coma. Probably more backstory on AFO and OFA?

Somebody settle this bull**** argument Iim having with my mom:

Does this sentence, “It’s one of the only houses on the block that has a pool,” imply that this house is the only one on the block that has a pool?

To me, the phrase “one of the only” clearly indicates that there is more than one house on the block that has a pool. To her, it means that this house is the only one that has a pool.

Am going crazy, or is she right? Because she tends to gaslight me and I don’t know any more.

Somebody settle this bull**** argument Iim having with my mom:

Does this sentence, “It’s one of the only houses on the block that has a pool,” imply that this house is the only one on the block that has a pool?

To me, the phrase “one of the only” clearly indicates that there is more than one house on the block that has a pool. To her, it means that this house is the only one that has a pool.

Am going crazy, or is she right? Because she tends to gaslight me and I don’t know any more.
so if u say "one of" that's like, one of a few

so yeah it means there is more than one or u would just say "it's the only one"

sorry to ur mum, but u are right lol

so if u say "one of" that's like, one of a few

so yeah it means there is more than one or u would just say "it's the only one"

sorry to ur mum, but u are right lol

Lmao I actually explained it to her a little more clearly and I could see the understanding in her eyes. She tried to backtrack and say “well, I never said it was the only one. It’s just the word ‘only’ makes me think that it is.” That’s not what she said at all, but that’s the closest to her admitting she’s wrong about this that I’ll ever get.

I’ll take it! And all the petty glory that goes along with it 😈

I haven’t heard of that app since 2013/2014 .O. Also I’ve heard that the app has been a massive train wreck around that time because the creators would constantly support big accounts that had a history of being extremely transphobic

Lastly, I think this article here sums up my thoughts and why I stopped using it. I found myself borderline using the app as a massive rage journal where everyone else can see. I was lucky enough to stop myself early on but I can’t say that for the rest of people who may have gotten off the deep end and post some borderline-triggering content on there.

it's sad reading the article now lol... because really, vent is just one big hellhole now. yeeeup i'm pretty much done with it now. it is a rage journal for the most part but some people started using it like... an actual social media, such as twitter or something. my timeline was flooded with people just ... acting normal? which is kind of okay i guess, but the app is meant for blowing off steam. the problem i always faced was having people screenshot what i said lmao.. and also the vent staff doesn't care about people who hoard good usernames. you can make up to 15-20 accounts (not sure of the exact number, but when will you EVER need that many?) and people hoard incredible usernames and never use them. that's a huge running rampant issue on the app alongside toxic people + people who screenshot your posts to talk about you. it's just a mess, but when the app is actually used for its intention (like. actually venting.) then the staff will ban you. it just makes no sense at all lmao.

that video of keanu reeves calling someone breathtaking is literally one of the funniest things i've watched

i mean like imagine being called breathtaking by keanu reeves
can't even that's so funny, i love it and i wanna meet him lol

I just heard the notification sound for The Bell Tree for the first time (I'm normally on mobile but not today) and it made me jump a little.

Back