• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

The face of someone who lobbies, owns Wall Street, belongs to the Illuminati and probably supports the military-industrial complex and the War on Drugs:
main-qimg-bf0d6f5d5de82d5bb3970eb14ea15a6e

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I AM GOING TO FINISH THIS GODDAMN INCOMPLETE ASSIGNMENT THAT'S BEEN PLAGUING ME SINCE FIRST SEMESTER. TONIGHT.

I AM GOING TO FINISH THIS AND BULL**** MY WAY THROUGH!!!1!1!
well if you're gonna go at it might as well bs your way through, it's proven effective I've done it many times :lemon:

i think that being abandoned or pushed away from every person i've ever cared about is going to be my villain origin story. and i really sincerely mean that.

Not really feeling in the mood for anything right now...

Damn, bro. If you need help, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you! I hope I didn't get you too concerned with that post - hat was just sort of my way of getting motivated LOL. I finished the essay though, for better or for worse haha. 😎

Also yo feel free to reach out to me if you need anything too, okay? Hopefully today has been better :)

is 3am late at night or early in the morning???

I think technically it would be in the morning since it uses AM and not PM.
All AM ending times are considered morning even though it's kind of weird to think 1 AM is in the morning.​

Damn it, Dave! Come on, so we can play Terraria lol!

think i might have a little bit of a game buying problem...
in the last month i've bought:
Stick fight
every single half life (theres like 8 games here lol)
code vein
dbz kakarot
kerbal space program
persona 4 golden
south park stick of truth
metal gear rising
all 3 wolfensteins
^all these were from the steam winter sale and only ended up costing a little over 90 altogether
then after the winter sale:
yakuza kiwami 2
earth defense force 4.1
^from key sites so again, saved a lot of money
resident evil 2 remake
persona 5 (on ps4 :sick:)
^ these two were both like 60% off so yeah, not a big deal
and finally,
the yakuza remastered collection (3 thru 5)
^ i got this for half price only because i had leftover change on my steam wallet
all in all i didn't pay full price for a single one of these games but im pretty sure it comes out to close to 300 bucks... or more. i think its becoming compulsive, i dont really even have time to play all these games but i bought them anyway. i guess having a competent gaming pc after so much time really does something to a person

^Believe me, you're not the only one! The amount of games I buy when they're on sale is quite ridiculous...a lot of them I haven't even beaten yet! I'm getting there though. Thing is there' STILL so many more games I want play! 🤪

i wish it was more affordable to be eco friendly. i'd like to be vegan and use more environmentally friendly products, but it's just not in my budget to do so. i do what i can here and there (plant a lot of bee friendly flowers, throw away litter, etc.), but i'd love to do so much more.

Wow when I have to water all my INDOOR plants, it seems like I have more than I realize.

This ofcourse doesn't mean I'm going to stop buying plants thou. I love seeing my collection grow. I do wish spiders wouldn't make their homes in my plants but that is kinda what I get for not killing them sooner. Cause I am chicken🐔

ofc when my dad saw my hair (which btw I LITERALLY just had cut, not styled yet) he was like "who cut your hair?" and I said "I did?" and he's like "I can tell, jesus christ"

like would it be impolite to actually tell my dad to **** off?

ofc when my dad saw my hair (which btw I LITERALLY just had cut, not styled yet) he was like "who cut your hair?" and I said "I did?" and he's like "I can tell, jesus christ"

like would it be impolite to actually tell my dad to **** off?
tbh i get pretty annoyed with my parents sometimes but i just go off to my room and complain to my sister to let my anger out because shouting or talking back to them would just make things worse
it's so annoying but i guess it's just one of those things u gotta put up with 😑

also it's weird because i cut my hair yesterday morning and literally nobody in my house has noticed yet 😅
unless they have and just haven't pointed it out yet...

Back