• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

wait
palindromes
in exploding kittens
are called that because
they're taco cats
holyy craaaaap

i still don't understand why six ate the nome and not the sausage?? i get she's supposed to be like turning evil i think, but still.

Been reading this:
s-l1600.jpg

Still only on the early part of the poetry section but I'm really digging it! 👍

just thinking about how isabelle is the very first amiibo and tom nook is the second even though tom nook has been in every ac game and isabelle has not 🙃
(sorry i just really don't like isabelle lol)

Bruh same! I find Isabelle so over rated. Like, it is cute that she jingles as she walks, and I can like her unique design, but I really dislike how pushed she is to be a mascot of sorts for anythin Animal Crossing related. Plus like with popular villagers, she gets boring after a while, esp when the fandom over hypes her as well. I've seen too much Isabelle, Tom Nook is superior.

I just met the most sincere, most wonderful professor ever. Quite literally, my eyes were watering as he spoke to us. Those kinds of teachers get me - the most soft spoken ones with a heart of gold. I'm so happy.

what if dinosaurs resembled dragons more than we thought like we only have the bones to determine the structure, who's to say they didn't have a crap ton of cartilage and muscles that shaped their faces to be more dragon-like

I don't know how dinosaurs work

i'm [ ] this close to uninstalling the vent app... i feel so unsafe on there LOL
I haven’t heard of that app since 2013/2014 .O. Also I’ve heard that the app has been a massive train wreck around that time because the creators would constantly support big accounts that had a history of being extremely transphobic

Lastly, I think this article here sums up my thoughts and why I stopped using it. I found myself borderline using the app as a massive rage journal where everyone else can see. I was lucky enough to stop myself early on but I can’t say that for the rest of people who may have gotten off the deep end and post some borderline-triggering content on there.

how on the actual planet earth, do people play the accordion????

like seriously that's gotta be one of the most difficult instruments to play
literally anyone who knows how will forever have my respect

less expensive champagne is better

Lol. I don't know about "better"...but, for the comparative price, it's definitely not worth it to spend a ton of money on expensive champagne. Then again...the only time I drink champagne at all is in mimosas. So...another reason not to waste the money. And, truth be told, you don't even need champagne for mimosas, you can just make a brass monkey with regular beer. It's basically the same. Hahaha.

Back