borderline babe
Bells
Switch
7569-2053-1707
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (116) +
Hey, I recently came back to my island and to my surprise quickly remembered that was when I was in my goth phase.... so everything is black and icky. I want my pink island back! I've been terraforming and removing flowers, changing everything back to pink!

I need as many pink hyacinths as I can afford! Please be nice with prices! I will pay in TBT, IGB, and NMT.

In exchange I could also offer pink windflowers, as for some reason I covered my island with these. Probably because they have purple centers that kind of resemble black? haha ; o ;

Hello :) I'm selling them for 1 TBT each.

Hiya! How about a full inventory for now? (39 slots since you're gonna need that shovel to dig up that 39th and you can't pick up that 40th one without a shovel!) <3 So 39 tbt for you?

Hiya! How about a full inventory for now? (39 slots since you're gonna need that shovel to dig up that 39th and you can't pick up that 40th one without a shovel!) <3 So 39 tbt for you?
I have just 20 to spare, is that okay? Also, I took a look at your wishlist~ is it up to date? I have these I could offer you:

Valiant statue (genuine)
Orchid mantis model

I have just 20 to spare, is that okay? Also, I took a look at your wishlist~ is it up to date? I have these I could offer you:

Valiant statue (genuine)
Orchid mantis model

ah yeah! 20tbt for the florals, right? but how much for the valiant statue and orchid mantis model? <3 sorry for the late reply a family emergency came up!

ah yeah! 20tbt for the florals, right? but how much for the valiant statue and orchid mantis model? <3 sorry for the late reply a family emergency came up!
20 TBT for 20 pink hyacinths, yes :) and for the valiant statue: 25 TBT, and orchid mantis model: 5 TBT, so altogether 50 TBT for everything.

I also have a loooot of them haha. Let me know if you need more ☺️

20 TBT for 20 pink hyacinths, yes :) and for the valiant statue: 25 TBT, and orchid mantis model: 5 TBT, so altogether 50 TBT for everything.

That sounds great! Let me know when you're online next, just leave a vm? :3 I'll try to be on all day forward!

I also have a loooot of them haha. Let me know if you need more ☺

oo okay! I might not need more yet! wioll have to see! :3

Back