Orange (Fruit)
Green Balloon
Isabelle
Toy Hammer
Yellow Balloon
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hi guys! The event is ending and I noticed I still have some currencies to spend but I have no interest in spending anything, so I was wondering if anyone wants me to buy them something in exchange for TBT?

Hi! Could I have three mystery heart balloons (300 streetpass silver) for 900 tbt?

Last edited:
Sure!💕
Oh and I'm about to change the title because I just traded with @Nika 25 meow coupons for anyone who wanted something with them🥺
Now I can just buy the leaf and Isabelle if anyone is interested

Alright, thanks! Sounds good, the tbt's been sent. You can send them over after they're revealed :]

Alright, thanks! Sounds good, the tbt's been sent. You can send them over after they're revealed :]
Thank you Zinna!🥹 (I just asked you that question in chat lol)💕
Oh and would you also like a message with the gift?
I'm going to buy them!
Edit: Just bought!🫶

Last edited:
hii! If you end up getting 3 more streetpass silver to make 50 will you let me know pls? I would love a new color balloon, but if that doesn’t happen how much tbt were you looking at for the 25 mystery classic?

hii! If you end up getting 3 more streetpass silver to make 50 will you let me know pls? I would love a new color balloon, but if that doesn’t happen how much tbt were you looking at for the 25 mystery classic?
I'll try to make those 3 silvers🥺
The prices are(based on previous offers):
150 tbt for 50 silvers and 100 tbt for 25 silvers💕
Edit: 3 silvers gained thank to this post LOL I can buy your new mystery balloon for 150 tbt🫶

——— ignore this
I'm sorry but those balloons are for the members who bought them already🥺 I'm waiting for the color to reveal to send them💕

I'll try to make those 3 silvers🥺
The prices are(based on previous offers):
150 tbt for 50 silvers and 100 tbt for 25 silvers💕
Edit: 3 silvers gained thank to this post LOL I can buy your new mystery balloon for 150 tbt🫶

I'm sorry but those balloons are for the members who bought them already🥺 I'm waiting for the color to reveal to send them💕
Great!! I’ll send the tbt now! Thank you so much!!

Back